Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think suicidal incels are more happy/less depressed than regular people are, including "stacies and chads"

V

Virginshortcel

Greycel
Suicidal incels usually dont have many friends or barely any friends or partners. They dont have much looking forward to, and welcomes the end to their short lives on earth.

Though there are stacies and chads who do accept inevitable death, many, if not most, arent very religious and are afraid of death. There's a reason they fuck and party so much, to cope with what's coming for us all.

Legit, i think suicidal incels are more at peace in their minds, than most stacies and chads are

Maybe but I disagree

When I'm very concerned about life in general, thinking about death gives me relief.
Realizing it will all end someday makes breathe deeply.

But sometimes It haunts me too, I don't know what to believe.

When I'm very concerned about life in general, thinking about death gives me relief.

Same

Death is a blessing and a curse

I agree brocel.

I most definitely am not at peace with dying like this:reeeeee:

FUCK OFF.
Fuck off with your foid worship and chad worship, fuck off with your "muh kween and chad are scared of death waaaaa" fuck off and kill yourself

It's opposite for me, someday I'll die with nothing, at least normies enjoyed their lives.

another GrAYcel thread, another shittake

How being less afraid of death implies being happier with life? I think it's the exact opposite

Daily reminder that you should fuck off and go kill yourself
FUCK OFF.
Fuck off with your foid worship and chad worship, fuck off with your "muh kween and chad are scared of death waaaaa" fuck off and kill yourself