Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think StaroRavager is dead.

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
He hasn't been online in almost 3 weeks now. I already tried to pm him, but he isn't responding to those messages either. So i guess that he is either dead, or left the forum for some other reason. Did any of you guys managed to contact him?

Yeah he hasn't been online for a while. A lot of guys leave without an explanation and come back in a few weeks or months, though. I don't think he'd have killed himself without telling anyone

Maybe he ascended

i would make a goodbye thread if i killed myself and or ascended

He’s getting his dick sucked as we speak

he still hasn't responded to my pm, hope he's doing ok

I think I recall him saying his parents might make him move out

I think if most of us managed to ascend or had a rope plan, we'd make a thread here. Chances are he's just busy

He's trying to ascend by cuckmaxxing

I would inform you before I rope lmao.

It's over for missingcels

He’s out having anal sex with high tier Stacey’s

@StaroRavager was a cool dude tbh, I honestly don't know what happened to him but I do hope he is in a better place.

I hope he comes back. He was a chill guy

Tbh I probably wouldn't tell anyone if I was going to rope, no one on here would care let alone believe me.

I hope StaroRavager is alive and well.
Yeah, me too. I think that it's more likely that he ascended or is pursuing an opportunity to ascend or something, however unlikely that is. I just don't think he's the type to die without saying a word

it's like @Evildоer I was thinking that he roped or get laid and he re-apeared some weeks ago , but by now is one more time out.

He seems pretty chill. Hope he's okay.