Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think St. Blackops2cel is cute

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
He is obviously not handsome but he has a neotonous face. Very high trust. Makes me just want to cuddle him like a baby.

He's a wouldn'thurtaflycel. He's ugly, but looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly.

I wonder who he actually is. If he showed up on the forum the magic of StBlackOpsCel would kind of disappear

GunnaSecure said:
I wonder who he actually is. If he showed up on the forum the magic of StBlackOpsCel would kind of disappear

Some dude here posted his facebook profile not long ago. He looksmaxxed from that picture and looks like a solid 5-6/10 now. Still no signs of any females on his facebook wall though. He is truly Godcel

alsalsk said:
Some dude here posted his facebook profile not long ago. He looksmaxxed from that picture and looks like a solid 5-6/10 now. Still no signs of any females on his facebook wall though. He is truly Godcel

link?

jagged0 said:

I'll don't want to dox but there is a search bar on this site to find specific threads, also can't be certain it is him but there are some good resemblences like eye area and long face.

alsalsk said:
I'll don't want to dox but there is a search bar on this site to find specific threads, also can't be certain it is him but there are some good resemblences like eye area and long face.

link to thread?

jagged0 said:
link to thread?

Actually trying to find it now, might have been deleted cause it's considered serious doxxing.

It was a very early post, within the first 2 days of the creating of this site and could either be offtopic or in the main forum.

alsalsk said:

it wasn't him IIRC

NegroKing said:
He is obviously not handsome but he has a neotonous face. Very high trust.

That's why incels like him so much. He's ugly but looks kind and trustworthy. He's the kind of ugly that's not too hard on the eyes.

Even incels are repulsed by the high T ogres though.