Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think so far this is the most clear argument i have for god if you ask why you should you don't have to it's for my own personal solace.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Here are the premises.

1 change is possible.
2 change is a actualization of a potential for a ball cannot be actually popped without something pressing against it.
3 All potentials must have to be changed by a actualizer for a ball in itself to pop it must receive it's modal power from a object acting onto it.
4 their must be a order of actually ordered parts rather than a accidentally parts this in part means that for a actualization of a potential to go to an actual the potential must receive the model power from the object this is not the same thing as accidently ordered series a good example would be something like the big bang or the passing of linear time it has no difference to the substance of this argument cause this is arguing accidental causes outside of ones control like linear time it has no modal power acting upon it however a heirachal ordered part must be receiving modal power from a actualizer.
5 We keep receding up until we get down to the final modal power that is moving but is not contingent in itself so it has no subject to change.
6 This being is god.
7 names are irrelevant it has attributes that fit a classical god of theism.
8 It isn't just reduced to some form of energy as energy would require it to be powered by modal onto it or external to it so it must be outside of all this but also be conscious modal power it is not energy as energy is subject to change it is not contigent within anything for it has no substance in itself to change.
9 this being is working here and know as were writing this and is moving reality constantly.
10 reality is a logical universe to solidify this the anthropic princaple states that the universe that inhabits life must have the sufficent means for supporting that life so in some small form this is a rational universe.
C1 we have 1 unmoved mover moving all of exsistance their can only be 1 act as the whole reason their was an unmoved mover was cause their was a contingent problem with the modal power their can't be anything as great as the 1 pure act their could be lesser gods like in the form of Hinduism which i am but their can only be 1 supreme act the supreme bramhan.
C2 this being is logical and is rational.

Objection 1 most likely will be you can have potentials having modals of power without a actual but like i said before that is a logically incoherent statement are you telling me a stick can move itself without something acting on it even a force are you really going their.

Didn't read but I agree with you

CFC64FD6 A527 4433 A6E5 155C59BB7EF5

read and based

You should call in to theatheistexperience some time when Matt Dillahunty is on and run your argument by him OP.

Be fun to watch you get destroyed in 5 minutes or less.

You should call in to theatheistexperience some time when Matt Dillahunty is on and run your argument by him OP.

hmmmmm lets see

Really know ? why would i waste my time on brain dead idiots who present arguments that gish gallop and you need to actually investigate to find the answers ?

Do it ryhan. Fuck those atheist cucks up bro.

Do it ryhan. Fuck those atheist cucks up bro.

Again they gish gallop in debates is about how fast you can make bullshit claims without being investiagted for it i have this shit with discord i have debated athiests before they makes claims that need to be looked into

just came here to inform you that i didnt read anything

The reason why I believe in God or some similar higher power is much simpler and easier to understand: the idea that humans are the most intelligent beings in the universe is absurd.
Without modern technology, we would revert to the same animal-like lifestyle which we lived in the prehistorical era. We are only barely superior to apes. It can't be that we, who are still driven for the most part by our primal desires, can be the superior species of this world. There has to be something beyond us.