Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think SEA is dying as an option from incels because of tinder

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I have no recorded proof because I'm lazy but hear me out:

Through the years I would go on tinder and change my location and always get decent results. In late 2018, the results were garbage and I kept seeing more western style demands on the fods profile.

Essentially, even ugly, poor, uneducated foids in SEA (Thailand, Philippines) are demanding western white chads. Now don't get me wrong, there are legit very few chads in SEA and the ones that are are on vacation with their white GFs.

But that doesn't matter. Women are completely retarded and will gladly hold out for an imaginary chad who they will never meet.

Even if their parents are poor rice farmers and they're in the city working a shitty retail job for peanuts.

it´s only logical.

It´s incredibly difficult to get any woman let alone your looksmatch in the West, so many men (even good looking guys) look for women abroad which exposes the women to more chads hence their standards go up.

it´s only logical.

It´s incredibly difficult to get any woman let alone your looksmatch in the West, so many men (even good looking guys) look for women abroad which exposes the women to more chads hence their standards go up.

I was thinking it wasn't that, but just women being exposed to instagram chads that they raise their standards, even if they'll never meet the chads in real life.

In the end it's all the same result though.

SEA never was an option for an incel.

SEA or other sexual tourism places has always been a thing for normies.

I was thinking it wasn't that, but just women being exposed to instagram chads that they raise their standards, even if they'll never meet the chads in real life.

In the end it's all the same result though.
that, too.

It´s probably multiple factors at work.

that, too.

It´s probably multiple factors at work.

Yup. I chatted with a bunch of them and they admitted they never see good looking guys in their shithole city like manila but they still want them.

So I guess that's why the birth rate of asian countries is falling fast.

sea was always c0pe. just spend thousands of dollars to get a chance to be betabuxx br0 and get divorce and green card raped. :soy:

it´s only logical.

Cope

This former incel (was a member of this forum) has been slaying in Thailand since he moved there some time ago:

OPWuf9sl.jpg

923859328532985238-png.24477

20180512_111253-jpg.41697

He has gotten 2 Thai foids pregnant so far.
sea was always c0pe. just spend thousands of dollars to get a chance to be betabuxx br0 and get divorce and green card raped. :soy:
No one says you have to import the rice, you brainlet.

Cope

This former incel (was a member of this forum) has been slaying in Thailand since he moved there some time ago:

OPWuf9sl.jpg

he meeting all these girls from tinder?

i found his best pics from this board, make a tinder account with him and couldn't get very many matches

i found his best pics from this board, make a tinder account with him and couldn't get very many matches
Tinder + DateInAsia + FilipinoCupid

You guys forget that most of you catfish with free accounts. If you go paid Tinder is viable in SEA for white incels. The challenge with Tinder these days (esp. without a premium account) isn't just convincing foids, it's convincing the algorithm to show your profile to foids in the first place.

Very true, our options are limited

Cope

OPWuf9sl.jpg

Fucking brainless foids lol.they do everything for cock..

he looks alot better then that now

Last edited:
Tinder doesn’t work in Thailand and Philippines. You will get better results using dateinasia and pinalove in the Philippines and thaifriendly in Thailand.

If a woman has the same probability of getting chad as winning the lottery, she will always rejected all men that approach her except for chad.

Society must start discriminating against women for their superficial standards

Tinder doesn’t work in Thailand and Philippines. You will get better results using dateinasia and pinalove in the Philippines and thaifriendly in Thailand.
Interesting. Didn't know about pinalove.

There's also Blossoms.
he looks alot better then that now
He's gotten a lot better an at fraudin'. Plus he got a hair transplant.

How you mean tinder doesn't work in Thailand? It works....

Looks inflation is real and a worse problem than hyperinflation on fiat currency.

Become Chadlite, go to SEA, find out what tight pussy feels like...

this. that explains why even 50 year old noodles reject me on Tinder

Still mogs the west to another dimension.

A swiss guy from here actually went to Philippines and he said the town was full with guys who all went there alone but there were only ugly chink women.

The fact that you need to go to the other side of the world just to TRY to have a chance is fucking ridiculous to begin with.

im gonna call this a gigantic cope post, because it is. Back ops2cel gets matched in SEA