Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think roping is the answer

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★
Everytime i see a hot foid, I would like to take out my cock and impregnate that bitch asap but I will never have sex. Why do I have to keep going like this. It's a fucking torture to live this miserable life. Maybe I should give up on everything and kms because it's not worth it to keep suffering like that.

just milk as much joy out of this world as possible then die

I wouldn't personally do it. But i understand why someone would

just milk as much joy out of this world as possible then die
No joy for my face and height. I can't cope with this life anymore and I wish death on my subhuman parents for bringing me into this world. Fucking pieces of shit, why tf did you procreate ?? There's only pain for subhumans out there in this world...

Yes, but if you leave without a positive K/D you are only doing what they expect of you.

Therefore, before roping. I will go to ER and be immortalized, in videogame.

The thing that keeps me from roping is the fear of death and what comes after

No joy for my face and height. I can't cope with this life anymore and I wish death on my subhuman parents for bringing me into this world. Fucking pieces of shit, why tf did you procreate ?? There's only pain for subhumans out there in this world...
Highly relate. Suicide isn’t the answer tho. Just do whatever you can to make life hell for normies (legally of course). I once shit on my mother’s carpet and make her clean it up, that felt good.

Yes, but if you leave without a positive K/D you are only doing what they expect of you.

Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

The thing that keeps me from roping is the fear of death and what comes after
Gotta without thinking about anything man. I will have to take a deep fucking breath, focus on all the pain that I've gone through and just do it.I'm 100% certain that I won't be alive in the the next 3-4 years to come.

Highly relate. Suicide isn’t the answer tho. Just do whatever you can to make life hell for normies (legally of course). I once shit on my mother’s carpet and make her clean it up, that felt good.
I'm too weak to make anyone's life hell

no K/D for my giga manlet height.

I'll break my neck. Much better imo...
Breaking your neck is so hard. I tried to do it before (because I’m retarded) unless u jump head first of a building, odds are you ain’t breaking ur neck

Breaking your neck is so hard. I tried to do it before (because I’m retarded) unless u jump head first of a building, odds are you ain’t breaking ur neck
poison

Everytime i see a hot foid, I would like to take out my cock and impregnate that bitch asap but I will never have sex. Why do I have to keep going like this. It's a fucking torture to live this miserable life. Maybe I should give up on everything and kms because it's not worth it to keep suffering like that.
Don't do it in the lounge