Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think qt loli foid has a boyfriend

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
She just posted a story of a message but blurred out the name. In the message it is written I miss you and like one hundred heart emojis or something.

Why life? Fuck life.
I'll never fucking try anything with her again.
Where the fuck did I go wrong?
What have I done to deserve this?

no shit sherlock, every female has a boyfriend.

prime jbs are for chads only

no shit sherlock, every female has a boyfriend.
Even when she doesn't, if you are ugly they always have a boyfriend. They should make it illegal for Whoids to lie about having boyfriends.. it is a form of Fraud and deserves punishment.. they play with the feelings of Men and take his taxes. This transaction deserves review. If a Man pays taxes for the bastards of Whoids who cannot keep their legs closed he deserves a life long partner. He doesn't acquire this access he will understandably be unhappy.

Even when she doesn't, if you are ugly they always have a boyfriend. They should make it illegal for Whoids to lie about having boyfriends.. it is a form of Fraud and deserves punishment.. they play with the feelings of Men and take his taxes. This transaction deserves review. If a Man pays taxes for the bastards of Whoids who cannot keep their legs closed he deserves a life long partner. He doesn't acquire this access he will understandably be unhappy.
high iq

Water is wet, my friend.

every male 12-80 is chomping at the bit to get a young pussy to fuck, all the shelves are emptied

the fact that people expect you to somehow "just get lucky" when all the shelves are empty and there's people everywhere sniffing the pavement for dropped quarters is fucking stupid

Even when they break up another guy is in a relationship with them 1 or 2 weeks later, it's a revolving door system, it's some other guys turn in the box so long as he fits a criteria such as socially maxxed, betabuxxing, badboy vibing, drug providing, big dick rockin', tall as fuck dunkin' or simply Chad.

Shit, sometimes they're with 2 or more guys at once with the only difference being whether the official guy knows it's an open (hole) relationship or not, girl with guy then meets better guy, fucks upgrade then either:

A - Gets caught then breaks up with first guy & now is official with second guy, only stuck around to reap benefits of two rather than one man.
B - Decides first guy isn't even worth the charade & promptly leaves his ass for new guy.

Last edited:
@Napoleon de Geso

kys, sad cuck alert

I remember at work I was sitting with a foid we were doing orientation, she asked me if I had a girlfriend and I felt a glimmer of hope. Then I said awkwardly “what about you..?” She then bragged about her amazing chadlite boyfriend, I was crushed.

Hope turns into sorrow consistently for us bro

I remember at work I was sitting with a foid we were doing orientation, she asked me if I had a girlfriend and I felt a glimmer of hope. Then I said awkwardly “what about you..?” She then bragged about her amazing chadlite boyfriend, I was crushed.

Hope turns into sorrow consistently for us bro
Lmao she asked you just to brag.
I will PM you about the Army though...

Even when they break up another guy is in a relationship with them 1 or 2 weeks later, it's a revolving door system, it's some other guys turn in the box so long as he fits a criteria such as socially maxxed, betabuxxing, badboy vibing, drug providing, big dick rockin', tall as fuck dunkin' or simply Chad.

Shit, sometimes they're with 2 or more guys at once with the only difference being whether the official guy knows it's an open (hole) relationship or not, girl with guy then meets better guy, fucks upgrade then either:

A - Gets caught then breaks up with first guy & now is official with second guy, only stuck around to reap benefits of two rather than one man.
B - Decides first guy isn't even worth the charade & promptly leaves his ass for new guy.

I swear they’re never single now, what they do is cheat on their boyfriends with chad they choose and then date them and repeat this cycle

high iq

Fuck this gay earth. Fuck it to hell.

prime jb potato sister was for me too but its over now
Giphy

You shouldn't have even bothered, man. Why would you willingly skirt around the edge of a fire, knowing that the fire could potentially catch onto your clothes and fry you alive?