Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think poor parenting is partially to blame for the landwhale pandemic

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
East European and Asian mothers maintain the old culture of raising attractive daughters who will be suitable for marriage. Daughters buy into this idea because they respect their parents. This requires being healthy and mostly staying slim by having a healthy diet. Even the poorest east euro people still eat healthy with pasta/cabbage foodstuff.

American mothers are accepting of the “new culture” of “do what you want..u go girl!”. When they don’t have influence over their daughters, the television and media does. The television promotes mass consumption, rebellion and bitchiness so the ruling class gets paid while you get fat. When mom tries to suggest eating healthier, it’s always “it’s my life not yours” as a reply. The poorest people in the USA/uk eat fast food.

It’s a shame because the times I’ve been to Asia, it’s like 90% slim women. And when I come back here, it goes down to a lowly 30% (if that).

I think the culture is just more accepting of being overweight because women are no longer under traditional disciplines.

Last edited:
It’s usually really is the parents fault for this new phenomena. Landwhales exist because parents just let them do what they want. Foids are the animals that need to be ruled with an iron fist

Landwhale farms performing cardio to run steam powered nuclear plants when? Tomorrow?

It’s usually really is the parents fault for this new phenomena. Landwhales exist because parents just let them do what they want. Foids are the animals that need to be ruled with an iron fist
It's funny. Back a hundred years ago, if a daughter did something retarded (eating like crap, dying your hair, espousing feminist beliefs), you'd just slap her and things would fix themselves.

We've grown soft.

if a daughter did something retarded (eating like crap, dying your hair, espousing feminist beliefs), you'd just slap her and things would fix themselves
ah the good old days, how we missed them :feelsbadman:

It's funny. Back a hundred years ago, if a daughter did something retarded (eating like crap, dying your hair, espousing feminist beliefs), you'd just slap her and things would fix themselves.

We've grown soft.
Yeah. Those were the good old days when foids got beaten for acting out of line. And if a foid cheated she would get her head bashed in. Too bad so many men became cucks and let foids do anything they want

We've grown soft.

kV5veX5.gif