Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think piercings are disgusting

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Especially nose piercings :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

pierced guy = retard
pierced foid = whore

NO EXCEPTIONS

My sister wants a nose piercing

I never notice such things unless extreme like all over

Nose piercings are the worst. They make foids look like cattle

Nose piercings are the worst. They make foids look like cattle
Whores that get nose piercings are degens. They like being branded as cattle and objects in general. That's why they get them.

I don't like percings either, just seems disgusting to have random metal hanging off your skin for no medical purpose. Its unsanitary. I don't like even earrings.

My sister has ear piercings.

Piercings and tattoos. Of course you'll find a virgin foid (lol) before you find one without either.

kind of like belly button piercings tbh

There are Incels here that have piercings ngl

Well glad I'm not the only one. I don't mind normal ear piercings, but anything else is honestly fucking gross looking.

Piercings are signs of degeneration.

Few decades ago those hippies from the X started to say how cool pierces and tatoos were. All the normies started to take them. Still nowadays. Pierces = X - Millenial - Z. If you look at the boomers, they do not have any piercing. Even the boomers have been smarter than them. Whatever the media says, they obey. Time ago you were not allowed to work inside an office if you had any kind of tatoo or piercing, the HR would not hire you. And it was correct.

My sister has them, they are ugly and degenerate.