Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think people associate acne with weakness

Do ya think acne free people try to understand people with acne?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I had to fight cystic acne and dark sports for like 7 years and it was starting to kill my chin and the area around my nose and I would pop them with hot needles and peel them off to avoid dark spots and that only worked sometimes. One time a teenage girl I knew at summer camp poked fun at one of my cystic breakouts to roast me about wearing hats to cover it and I poked fun at her hair edges and fake hair she had for no reason I lashed out and got pulled to the side. It got to the point that I didn’t look at a mirror for weeks and I would eventually start scrubbing pimples, not eating as much sugar and dairy, and putting sunscreen on my face and that worked.

To this day I can’t look at people directly even though my acne is gone and that is when I realized people who want to hurt ya want you to remind you of how subhuman you look to them and don’t want to understand your struggle. If a woman sees you with acne they probably think you’re unclean and mentally unstable and that makes you sub6 in their eyes. I realize they associate acne with evil and “creepy or weird “ men aren’t allowed to struggle with acne or insecurities. When I see people with noticeable acne I feel for them and hope they lose the acne.

Last edited:
Idk I have very little ache and people still treat me like shit

Acne doesnt help to say the least

getting on accutane was genuinely the single best decision I have ever made in my entire life

I have Zero acne and I still get ignored or ghosted.

getting on accutane was genuinely the single best decision I have ever made in my entire life
Didn't help me in the end. Only bad side effects.

Didn't help me in the end. Only bad side effects.
I honestly did not notice any side effects and I was on a 60mg dose for most of it

were you maintaining a good skincare routine during/after the treatment?

I honestly did not notice any side effects and I was on a 60mg dose for most of it

were you maintaining a good skincare routine during/after the treatment?
Yes. I saw improvement but once I dropped the meds it came back, and the meds made me feel sick to the stomach.
Now I have less acne on the face but plenty elsewhere, and the scars remain. It's not killing me but it definitely drops my SMV by half a point to a point.