Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think our reptilian brains can recognise if we have shit genes and act accordingly?

T

the_only_ugly_YWG

Greycel
on days when I feel really ugly after getting disgusted looks from women and nonverbal rejections like them looking at me and covering up their tits and ass, I instantly become less horny and I can't get fully hard at all, beating it suddenly becomes really lackluster and underwhelming, and this is weird because my sex drive is usually high af and I'm always beating it whenever I get the opportunity, but yeah if I get brutally stared at by people I just instantly become anti horny

I wonder if this is my reptilian brain recognising that my genes are absolutely shit and making me anti-horny so I can't spread my shit genes, it really makes me think, like other people have ways of preventing your shit genes from spreading like cockblocking and social exclusion, it's not that much of a stretch to consider that your actual own brain has ways of recognising you have poor genes and acting accordingly, like making you anti horny and making you feel like the need to isolate yourself from others

Brutal reptilianpill

no. ur brain is wired to spread ur genes. you wouldn't be here if not being able to do so didn't bother you.

Mine likes to make me suffer by giving me the worst possible depression one could ever experience. Physical pain comes nowhere near it on its worst days.

no. ur brain is wired to spread ur genes. you wouldn't be here if not being able to do so didn't bother you.
I have no desire to spread my genes because I’m literally god.

I noticed a lower libido of mine the last few days