Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think old Black American struggle music represents our lives perfectly

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
“I gets weary
And sick of trying
I'm tired of living
And scared of dying
But ol' man river
He just keeps rolling along”

“Born under a bad sign
Been down since I began to crawl
If it wasn't for bad luck, you know I wouldn't have no luck at all

Hard luck and trouble is my only friend
I been on my own ever since I was ten
Born under a bad sign
Been down since I began to crawl
If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all”

If you replace the word nigger with whatever race you are in this next song then it can be lifefuel temporarily, I know it is for me as a blackcel for like 3 minutes lol:

“[Verse 2]
I have walked the streets alone
Twenty years I've been on my own
To be hated and despised (Poor nigga)
No one to sympathize (Poor nigga)
But there's one great thing I know
You can say, "I told you so"
We've got a bright place in the sun
Where there's love for everyone, and

[Refrain]
Every nigga is a star
Every nigga is a star
Who will deny that you and I
And every nigga is a star?”

Overall there are other songs that aren’t blues or whatever this old black music is called but listening to these songs I think it represents our lives well sometimes

Well I ain’t black doe.

Lol I agree but I’m not black.

Last one is really enjoyable.:feelsmusic:

I'm sure these guys had BBCs and fucked black hussies and white flappers. Why would I relate to a sexually active black singer?

We are the modern day slaves

Writers of the first song:

(((Jerome Kern))) / (((Oscar Ii Hammerstein)))

Not going to bother checking the rest. E. Micheal Jones has written extensively how (((them))) exploited the (legitimate) grievances of blacks to use them as proxy warriors for their communistic nonsense. They started doing that when they took over NAACP and they are still doing that today, down with that Wakanda stuff (check the names of the writers of that film).

I like the Robert Johnson song however. That was genuine.

Writers of the first song:

(((Jerome Kern))) / (((Oscar Ii Hammerstein)))

Not going to bother checking the rest. E. Micheal Jones has written extensively how (((them))) exploited the (legitimate) grievances of blacks to use them as proxy warriors for their communistic nonsense. They started doing that when they took over NAACP and they are still doing that today, down with that Wakanda stuff (check the names of the writers of that film).

I like the Robert Johnson song however. That was genuine.
I have a theory that ALL early radio music has the hoofprints of the jews on it.

Demoralising. For blacks as witnessed above... Then tribal for blacks, Motown groups. The angery blacks, modern (c)rap music... Weaponized against whites.

Early white country music... All about the heartache of cheating! Great for breaking up families. Then chadmaxx "rock and roll" where 1 Chad gets 1000's of wet sluts... Then dumbshit fun club music for Chad's to shake it for his harem.

Etc...

Nice music, the blacks had it 100x worse than me but the music really speaks to my soul.

Lol i was thinking of this when i saw the thread. Jus play a guitar at the crossroads at 3am bro