Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think old barbells have just given me some type of allergy.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I found some old barbels in the basement for lifting, i cleaned them with papers and lifted for few hours, now i'm starting to sneeze uncontrollably and my head feels light.

You probably allergic to the cleaning product! Don't sneeze outside or else everyone will run away from you! LOL

What can you bench press

I'm allergic to gymceling too.

I found some old barbels in the basement for lifting, i cleaned them with papers and lifted for few hours, now i'm starting to sneeze uncontrollably and my head feels light.
Ok GrAYcel

bench press is so fucking overrated holy shit.
deadlifts are much better as a measure of overall strengh
Bench press is sort of the symbol of weightlifting. When you see weightlifting in a movie, they never deadlift.

Bench press is sort of the symbol of weightlifting. When you see weightlifting in a movie, they never deadlift.
True, but I still think bench is overrated as fuck.

I have dumbbells. They stop the doors.

I need 30kg dumbbells and i would be set.
I once saw 20# ones at a yardsale but was on my way to town on my bicycle and didn't feel like hauling them around.

I now wish i got them and hid them and picked them up later on my way home.

They would have made superior doorstops.