Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think Ocarina of Time is better than Super Mario 64 (probably an unpopular opinion or a popular opinion idk)

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
I suppose this would fit those that sort of like some story-telling and more of a medieval/fantasy/magic setting (but Mario is a bit like that as well).

Anyway, which do you guys like more?

(Can't set up a poll, not that it matters anyway).

Heh, i disagree. Yeah, OoT is good but i think SM64 aged a lot better. 2D Zeldas mog the 3D ones anyway imho

Agreed 1000% of course. :feelskek:

Nobody ever liked or wanted 3D Mario.

3D Mario is trash but Nintendo has a sick, sick obsession with pushing it as Sean Malstrom points out.

3D Mario does not sell as in to the point it both does Nintendo’s business incredibly good by creating a grass roots cultural phenomenon that gets celebrities talking about it, cereals, cartoons and most recently a movie promotion it.

That honor is reserved for 2D Mario but specifically the one’s Nintendo actually put effort and their money serious development teams on such as Super Mario Brothers 3 and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back