Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think non Black men like black women for two reasons

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
1. They really love or fetish black women

2. They couldn't get women of their race or other good looking race women, so now they have to resort to the most ugly and relatively easier women to get

Last edited:
Plenty of tyrones go after white women, how many chads have you seen go after black women

When you are very hungry, everything tastes good.

there are attractive black women imo, at least with sexy body

2. They couldn't get women of their race or other good looking race women, so now they have to resort to the most ugly and relatively easier women to get
Also because they can give you tall Tyrone sons :feelsthink:

there's attractive black women imo, at least with sexy body
Attractive people are of their women race, I should have stated this before in the post, I was referring to avg black women, sike

3. Black women thirst after them and are freely available to them so it’s free sex .

I heard black foids are the best at sex, dont know how much of truth there is behind that

I heard black foids are the best at sex, dont know how much of truth there is behind that
I also believe that, I think they have a lot of sex, more than any other race, so they do all kinds of things

Built for bwc

Laquan Muhdikkk jr.