Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Think Non Anti-Degenerates are Coping

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
These are the people who will talk about banging some slut like it will be the pinnacle of their existence. They're hopeful that if somehow they can bang a drunken slut, their life will be complete.

Thinking that you will be fulfilled merely by sticking your dick in a slut who won't even appreciate you is an ENORMOUS cope. Sorry to break it to you, but your life isn't going to become Heaven on earth just because you get some used up skank by some miracle. It will still suck unless you get a nice girl to show you PURE love.

relevant:

1410761959077.png

I think anti degenerates are truly the ones coping. Believing in some fake god made morale and basing their lives around it when they could be out pumping and dumping and taking care of themselves.
instead they're here pretending that these posts will change society or change anything

if i was chad I would be the most degenerate person ever

TheVman said:
I think anti degenerates are truly the ones coping. Believing in some fake god made morale and basing their lives around it when they could be out pumping and dumping and taking care of themselves.
instead they're here pretending that these posts will change society or change anything

I'm sincerely not against degeneracy because it's my religious duty or whatever. I seriously hate it in my heart of hearts, and I've been disgusted by it ever since I found out that "dating" nonvirgins was a thing. So I'm not restricting myself out of moral obligation or anything like that. It really repulses me and I would get no satisfaction out of being degenerate.

Twisted said:
I actually want a Christian girl who genuinely loves me and is loyal to me

Exactly. Have you heard of Young Life? Try joining that, or maybe go to a strict Christian college. I regret not going to a strict Christian college. Screw the money and career, if you put your faith in God He will take care of the rest. So I would definitely go to a strict Christian school, because believe me when I say it's impossible to find a non-degenerate female at normal college. I seriously haven't found ONE.

ItheIthe said:
TheVman said:
I'm sincerely not against degeneracy because it's my religious duty or whatever. I seriously hate it in my heart of hearts, and I've been disgusted by it ever since I found out that "dating" nonvirgins was a thing. So I'm not restricting myself out of moral obligation or anything like that. It really repulses me and I would get no satisfaction out of being degenerate.
religious teachings instilled in you since childhood obviously had an affect on your current moral beliefs.

Like u can do whatever u want bro but dont call non anti degeneracy is a cope, if i was a chad all id wanna do is have fun

Cucks need to stop putting females on a pedestal here. Getting attention from a used up whore is NOT as validating and amazing as you think it is.

TheVman said:

People want to find meaning. That's all

TheVman said:

haha, hedonism is one of the biggest pleasures of life. and pure love for sub8 is a pipe dream

They're that way because they want to be degenerates themselves, but ultimately can't be considering they're not Chad. Thankfully, I am not that way, which is why I am anti-degeneracy. I'd turn down a 9/10 Stacy if she approached me for sex, obviously that would never happen considering I'm a 2/10 truecel, but you get the point.

relevant:

1410761959077.png
Yep, they're sexual libertaricucks who think the pussy will "trickle down" onto them.

The closest thing they will ever experience to that is maybe passing out and having a drunk Stacy come squat over their incel face and piss on them for the lulz (I've seen this happen to an incel that made the mistake of going to some house party).

I'd love to join in on degenerate culture tbh