Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I think my sister is pregnant.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
This is brutal and it's getting on my nerves, because I'll have to live with more rubbish if this is true. I have my suspicions, because she argued with my mother here and I overheard. FOID BEING FOID, THIS IS ANNOYING ME INSIDE, I DON'T WANT ANOTHER UNHAPPY HAVING TO LIVE HERE IN THIS HOUSE, I DON'T WANT TO BE UNCLE TRUECEL.

Having to bear the crying of a child, of a prostitute, is unbearable, I hope that if it is true she will go live with her new “husband”.

@Friezacel
You are a truecel uncle, can you clarify what it is like to deal with these hellish circumstances?

Nothing worse than having sexhaver siblings

This is brutal and it's getting on my nerves, because I'll have to live with more rubbish if this is true. I have my suspicions, because she argued with my mother here and I overheard. FOID BEING FOID, THIS IS ANNOYING ME INSIDE, I DON'T WANT ANOTHER UNHAPPY HAVING TO LIVE HERE IN THIS HOUSE, I DON'T WANT TO BE UNCLE TRUECEL.

Having to bear the crying of a child, of a prostitute, is unbearable, I hope that if it is true she will go live with her new “husband”.

@Friezacel
You are a truecel uncle, can you clarify what it is like to deal with these hellish circumstances?
My sister and i live hundreds of kilometers are apart and i rarely see her and i never saw her kid so far irl. My advice is to interact as little as possible with family

all i hear is how big my fucking nephews are. how they are taller than other kids their age.
i moved partly cuz I couldn't stand being some 5th wheel to her and my parents holy shit how am I gonna get out of having to go back when they are 6 foot whatever mogging me to fucking oblivion.

beat her up for getting pregnant

all i hear is how big my fucking nephews are. how they are taller than other kids their age.
i moved partly cuz I couldn't stand being some 5th wheel to her and my parents holy shit how am I gonna get out of having to go back when they are 6 foot whatever mogging me to fucking oblivion.
This is brutal

kill her if you are a truCel

That whore should have left the house, not you, even though your parents would probably treat you badly with your nephews chad.

My sister and i live hundreds of kilometers are apart and i rarely see her and i never saw her kid so far irl. My advice is to interact as little as possible with family
This is awesome, I heard in your post that your cousin also just got pregnant, this is also brutal.

Congratulations bro!

You'll be a fine dad!!!

Thank the Lord I mentally disowned my sister and instead began to imagine fictional characters as my sisters instead. I have never been happier.

Being an uncle is good cope to suppres your biological needs - imagine being uncle, you can spent some time with this kid that have half genes of your parents and you can make him avoid mistakes you did. Sounds good to me.

Being an uncle is good cope to suppres your biological needs - imagine being uncle, you can spent some time with this kid that have half genes of your parents and you can make him avoid mistakes you did. Sounds good to me.
That's cuckold, find a child with different genetics and take care of it yourself, I won't give my life to anyone.

I won't give my life to anyone.
Its not liek you have any choice, you are giving it to soyciety, corporations and billionaires anyway. Doesnt matter if you are NEET, you need food, you need computer that big corporation produces and sells, you are making someone rich just by wasting your life on the internet.

Its not liek you have any choice, you are giving it to soyciety, corporations and billionaires anyway. Doesnt matter if you are NEET, you need food, you need computer that big corporation produces and sells, you are making someone rich just by wasting your life on the internet.
Life is naturally wasted. My behavior is not donating my effort to someone, no, you are using attribution fallacies within your reductionism. Seriously, I consume, and?, there's nothing about me donating my life to someone within this context, I'm just a bloodsucker, fuck your paranoia in that sense, because it's worthless. My behavior is not paternal bonding, your projections onto me do not make me someone like you, idiot.

your house will start to smell like baby milk, shit nappies, and there will be screaming at 3am

@Friezacel
Your sister is a prostitute?

your house will start to smell like baby milk, shit nappies, and there will be screaming at 3am
200.gif

I never had a sister. I wonder how it is to grow up with a sister. Did you ever think of incest while growing up with your sister?
I always thought about incest as a teenager, but it was always in hentai fantasies.Having a sister sucks anyway. She is hostile like anyone else, even towards me, even in childhood and adolescence.

She is hostile like anyone else, even towards me, even in childhood and adolescence.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Is she older or younger than you? I thought older sister supposed to be 'motherly' figures for their brothers.

She is a few years older
Brutal.

If I had an older sister I would masturbate to her for sure. I know that is what would happen, I have lived long enough now to understand how I would act in certain hypothetical situations.

Brutal.

If I had an older sister I would masturbate to her for sure. I know that is what would happen, I have lived long enough now to understand how I would act in certain hypothetical situations.
Honestly, this is normal, you can actually masturbate.

@Friezacel
Is she hot?
Why haven’t you drugged and raped her

I always thought about incest as a teenager, but it was always in hentai fantasies.Having a sister sucks anyway. She is hostile like anyone else, even towards me, even in childhood and adolescence.
Cuck fagot

Throw the baby out of the window. (in Sims 5)

Joker joker read