Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal i think my sister got blacked

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
yesterday she went to her tyrone bf's house at like 1 am and she was acting weird when she came back more whorey than usual jfl . the tyrone bf came to my house before and i literally hid from him hes younger than me but BRUTALLY mogs me its so brutal

Aren't you black yourself? :feelsjuice:

also im black but im light i can larp as dark mulatto the guy im talking about is like a fully black west afro nigger

wait what? How is she getting blacked then? She just has sex with a member of her own race
ik what u mean but my family is afro-latino and im not even as dark as a pure west african i have some white / native dna , and our culture is different than actual niggers / african-americans

you youngcels are so obsessed with race and believe all the delusions and mainstream perspectives on it.

Added to the list.

Go and bleach Tyrone's sister then.

brutal

the only worzt thing that inceldom
iz inceldom and having sisterz

brutal

the only worzt thing that inceldom
iz inceldom and having sisterz
why? i get sistermogged but i can't imagine its worse than getting brothermogged

Fucking hate niggERs and their niggER privilege

also im black but im light i can larp as dark mulatto the guy im talking about is like a fully black west afro nigger
Thought so given your reaction. Over for lightskincels I'd say.

If she's "dating" Tyrone then she definitely has already fucked Tryone.

why? i get sistermogged but i can't imagine its worse than getting brothermogged
not even having gay brotherz would make it bettetr than having a sister railled by multiple chadz