Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think my professor saw me on here

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
He glanced over at my screen and then did a double take :feelsmega: I don't really mind being judged but I'm super afraid that he's going to take it out on me through my grades. hopefully he doesn't know what an incel is/didn't read what I was writing. It wasn't that edgy or anything but if he knows what an incel is I'm fucked. He is an Asian male so hopefully he won't mind.

Should've looked straight into his eyes and said: "Its over".

İmagine he's also on forum and give you great grades LOL

Imagine if he gives you a good grade and tells you afterwards: "I bet this is a lifefuel for you"

What the fuck are you thinking browsing this forum in a public setting? Are you too dumb to live?

Imagine if he gives you a good grade and tells you afterwards: "I bet this is a lifefuel for you"
I would actually make a rate my professor account and give him the best rating you could get
What the fuck are you thinking browsing this forum in a public setting? Are you too dumb to live?
I sit in the corner of the room and the screen isn't facing anyone. I don't really care about my rep so idc if some student sees it.

Jfl at thinking some normie would know what you're browsing from a screen peek.

Jfl at thinking some normie would know what you're browsing from a screen peek.
he did a double take which makes me nervous. He was glancing at everyones screens quickly but he looked twice at mine.

he did a double take which makes me nervous. He was glancing at everyones screens quickly but he looked twice at mine.

Oh well, unless you were logged out and fucking enlargen your dick banners were at the top you should be good

i browse r/braincels at uni because im paranoid that this site is far more recognisable

Did he see you posting here? You can try to play it off like you were reading this to laugh at all those pathetic incels.

i browse r/braincels at uni because im paranoid that this site is far more recognisable
I doubt norimes know about this site. Do they see through fast banana?

put on the fast banana background

banana-logo.png

Have fun retaking that class boyo :feelskek:

He glanced over at my screen and then did a double take :feelsmega: I don't really mind being judged but I'm super afraid that he's going to take it out on me through my grades. hopefully he doesn't know what an incel is/didn't read what I was writing. It wasn't that edgy or anything but if he knows what an incel is I'm fucked. He is an Asian male so hopefully he won't mind.
Jfl niga, ur done

Did he see you posting here? You can try to play it off like you were reading this to laugh at all those pathetic incels.

I doubt norimes know about this site. Do they see through fast banana?

No I was writing a post. He also saw me typing like a madman so I doubt he'd buy the whole I was just browsing excuse

I already have it but the word incel still shows up a few times on the screen

Well fuck my dude, best hope he doesn't know about this site or better yet maybe he's a fellow ricecel and you get a boost to your grade.
If he fails me over this I'm going to ER the place ( I'm kidding please don't ban)

If he fails me over this I'm going to ER the place ( I'm kidding please don't ban)

Hey prof, you reading this? You better give this guy a letter grade boost!

Or its time to eat ur rice

Imagine your professor looks you in the eyes and says "It's over."