Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think my cousin is 7 feet

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

Little follow up to this story I guess.

I had to put up my christmas tree today and the box said that it was 213cm

In the area I put the tree up was where my cousin was standing where I was talking to him and I remember looking at the top of the tree and it felt the same as looking at my cousin.

So basically I unironically think my cousin must be like 7 foot or some shit maybe a little off like 6'10 or something.

It's fucking wild I am even related to this guy since I am 5 foot 5 fucking inches! Meanwhile this cunt has got to be nearly seven feet, in the original thread I said he was 6'5 but that was just a guess I think now he is close to 7 feet JFL at my life.
My family wants me to attend a wedding with my cousins but I don't want to go and just get heightmogged to death

I attended one wedding in my life.. the entire time ALL the women went for the Chads only. So it was the first and last wedding I attended.

I attended one wedding in my life.. the entire time ALL the women went for the Chads only. So it was the first and last wedding I attended.
This would be an ethnic wedding, have not been to a wedding in ages, maybe 8 years? I attended them all as a kid. I might try get out of it though since these people really don't care about me it will be boring, JFL at attending a wedding as an INCEL

I will just be asked what I am doing with my life and have to LARP and lie to a bunch of normies.

This would be an ethnic wedding, have not been to a wedding in ages, maybe 8 years? I attended them all as a kid. I might try get out of it though since these people really don't care about me it will be boring, JFL at attending a wedding as an INCEL

I will just be asked what I am doing with my life and have to LARP and lie to a bunch of normies.

The only reason they want incels there is to tower over us and look down us, and also career mog us and brag how much successful they are. And of course that they are getting married and you aren't. Also for the unmarried ones that they bring a date and you don't have one.

Then all of the women spend the entire time trying to flirt with whichever are the biggest tallest Chads.

The only reason they want incels there is to tower over us and look down us, and also career mog us and brag how much successful they are. And of course that they are getting married and you aren't.
I have not even been invited, my dad was invited since its his side of the family and my parents invited me along by extension, my mother just wants me out of the house she said and i quote "You can't just hide from society" kek at me because I unironically responded like in a movie or some shit I was like "Just watch me and I walked back into my neetcave"

But yeah I would have to LARP and shit, I am 21 so its still acceptable to say I am just studying rn
Then all of the women spend the entire time trying to flirt with whichever are the biggest tallest Chads.
It's an ethnic muslim family wedding, from memory there is not really flirting going on. Our weddings have a sort of pre engagement ceremony and we literally segregate by gender lol so idk, its still just a normie fucking event and attending a wedding while being an incel just feels like some sort of irony I would be better off avoiding

I have not even been invited, my dad was invited since its his side of the family and my parents invited me along by extension, my mother just wants me out of the house she said and i quote "You can't just hide from society" kek at me because I unironically responded like in a movie or some shit I was like "Just watch me and I walked back into my neetcave"

But yeah I would have to LARP and shit, I am 21 so its still acceptable to say I am just studying rn

It's an ethnic muslim family wedding, from memory there is not really flirting going on. Our weddings have a sort of pre engagement ceremony and we literally segregate by gender lol so idk, its still just a normie fucking event and attending a wedding while being an incel just feels like some sort of irony I would be better off avoiding

For me if I couldn't hide from society then I would just kill myself.

Those Muslim weddings don't sound too bad then segregated by gender. But I know normie assholes will be asking what you do so then they can mog you by them being more successful.. even though its all just genetics.

Those Muslim weddings don't sound too bad then segregated by gender. But I know normie assholes will be asking what you do so then they can mog you by them being more successful.. even though its all just genetics.
Yeah it would be in part about genuine curiosity because these people barely remember I exist but its also about looking good and competition to them, I think studying at my age would be ACCEPTABLE though, I still dont want to fucking go, talking to extended family I just get fed a bunch of bluepill shit its sooo annoying.

Yeah it would be in part about genuine curiosity because these people barely remember I exist but its also about looking good and competition to them, I think studying at my age would be ACCEPTABLE though, I still dont want to fucking go, talking to extended family I just get fed a bunch of bluepill shit its sooo annoying.

They are so stupid and annoying. If you said you are in Doctor school they would be so butthurt with whiny butthurt faces and making butthurt comments.