Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think most women hate women as well. Subconsciously they know how awful they are

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
It's why their so obsessed with social justice and victim narratives. It's the only justification of the social privilege they've leveled against low rank men since birth. The only way they don't feel like useless leeches to everyone around them is the muh women are obsessed narrative

Brocel you're just coping, women only hate you

women seem to form nice friendships and social groups around them

while men can't even cope together cause they know they're gonna war each other for pussy

Well they are bitches, they usually bark when next to bitches they don't know.

Hating women is one of the dumbest inceltard copes

I've met quite a few women that hated other women. One of my female bosses always talked to me about how she hates how gossipy, fake, backstabbing, and whiny women are. She was definitely one of the best bosses I've had in life. Hell, even my sisters and mom say the same thing. Even women don't like other women. Unfortunately, many men are just as bad. Not sure if it's always been this way