Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think most people can accend

I think most people on .is can accend with some foid

• Agree

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Disagree

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
I think most people on .is can accend with some foid
probably like 65% of the board can

Depends on what foid tho
You will not get a 6+ white blonde woman (Ethnic seethe)

75% of white guys who are taller then 5 foot 9 and average face could get a ethnic woman

Agree?

there aren't enough ethnic women anyway

everyone except me here can ascend because this is fakecels.is

Redpill moment.

Most people here are neurodivergent.

If it's that easy for white men to ascend, why are you here?

Meanwhile I'm 5'7 white and rejected by every ethnic woman I've ever approached.

If it's that easy for white men to ascend, why are you here?

Meanwhile I'm 5'7 white and rejected by every ethnic woman I've ever approached.
true

I rarely see a bigger truecel than me when I go outside. In fact I pretty much never do.

Its not, JBW is a lie. It doesnt make sense why ethnics seem to think being white is an automatic ticket to success.
Exactly, white men are taller and handsomer on average compared to ethnic men. This is why white men are desired. It is because we have superior looks on average.

Average doesn't mean shit if you post here because you're probably bottom 30%. If not, you're autistic. If not that either, then GTFO.

Being born white is a death sentence in burgerland
Having white features is still a halo. I love my blue-eyes and white skin. I'd still rather be tall and handsome though.

Being a Greycel increases your chance amirite?

Id take a Noodle or bright Arab or slutina but not a she boon or curry foid

Ascension isnt an option with my stats lol

Obviously. The fakecels.is meme exists for a reason

there aren't enough ethnic women anyway
There aren't enough foids in general. We have more men than females and it shows. And on top of that foids are picky as fuck and would easily just not have sex before fucking a subhuman.

Lets be honest if not for social network, a large chuck of the users here would have had a couple of GFs and got married.

there are layers of ascension. once you are blackpilled it doesn't matter if you physically stick ur dick in some hole. there's so much more to life and healthy attachment than sticking ur meat in a hole. taking the gaypill, whoremaxxing, etc. will do nothing to fill the Tartarus in your chest.