Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think most homeless guys are incel.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
These guys are almost always insane and ugly.
The females however have probably prostituted themselves for some crack.

I've met some pretty cool homeless guys.

Most are veterans who went nuts, and there are no real asylums in the US, just prisons.

They're probably very badly failed normies.

There are homeless Chad's that fuck prime Stacies. True story.

I saw a BBC homeless sleeping with a homeless white woman in San Fran one time, buy yeah most are incel for sure.

I've met some pretty cool homeless guys.

Most are veterans who went nuts, and there are no real asylums in the US, just prisons.

They're probably very badly failed normies.
There should honestly be asylums still in operation, they should be regulated of coarse so they don't do fucked up shit.

There should honestly be asylums still in operation, they should be regulated of coarse so they don't do fucked up shit.
In the US in the eighties, there was a massive deregulation and closing of the asylums.

It put most of our nutters on the streets or in prison.

https://www.salon.com/2013/09/29/ronald_reagans_shameful_legacy_violence_the_homeless_mental_illness

"President Reagan never understood mental illness. Like Richard Nixon, he was a product of the Southern California culture that associated psychiatry with Communism. Two months after taking office, Reagan was shot by John Hinckley, a young man with untreated schizophrenia."

They're incel, but that's honestly the least of their concerns tbh. Food and shelter are more important physiological needs than sex

If they were Chads, they wouldn't be on the streets.

BRUTAL BLACKPILL

I met a young homeless/drifter guy once who was standing near the entrance of a Walmart. He had a German Shepard dog with him and didn't even have a sign or anything indicating that he needed money. Guess what ? Women were drawn to him and were giving him money, and buying him food for his dog. All because his face was a 7/10 even though he was unkept and probably hadn't bathed in days.

I even asked him if he'd been getting any pussy on his travels. Of course the girls he hooked up with were probably drug addicted whores and runaways but it puts things in perspective. Your average employed and respectable incel gets less female attention than an unemployed wandering homeless man.

BRUTAL BLACKPILL

I met a young homeless/drifter guy once who was standing near the entrance of a Walmart. He had a German Shepard dog with him and didn't even have a sign or anything indicating that he needed money. Guess what ? Women were drawn to him and were giving him money, and buying him food for his dog. All because his face was a 7/10 even though he was unkept and probably hadn't bathed in days.

I even asked him if he'd been getting any pussy on his travels. Of course the girls he hooked up with were probably drug addicted whores and runaways but it puts things in perspective. Your average employed and respectable incel gets less female attention than an unemployed wandering homeless man.
True but a 7/10 homeless dude can get more than just nasty or ugly woman.

True but a 7/10 homeless dude can get more than just nasty or ugly woman.

Oh no doubt. But even a 7/10 is at a severe disadvantage if he is homeless and unemployed. Still. He had good looking stacies stopping to talk to him and giving him money.

If I decided to go all "Alexander Super Tramp" like in the movie "Into the wild" and start drifting across Murica. No one would even give me a nickle let alone want to have sex with me in a rail yard.

In the US in the eighties, there was a massive deregulation and closing of the asylums.

It put most of our nutters on the streets or in prison.

https://www.salon.com/2013/09/29/ronald_reagans_shameful_legacy_violence_the_homeless_mental_illness

"President Reagan never understood mental illness. Like Richard Nixon, he was a product of the Southern California culture that associated psychiatry with Communism. Two months after taking office, Reagan was shot by John Hinckley, a young man with untreated schizophrenia."

True story, literally never saw anyone blame Reagan for it before a fucking salon article.

BRUTAL BLACKPILL

fuck brutal blackpill, i cannot handle, ldaring now

The attractive ones get offered a job, they won't ever be homeless long enough.

You know your smv is low when homeless women reject you for homeless chad.