Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think minecraft stopped becoming worse

userrrr

userrrr

ogre
-
I could be wrong but I hated almost every update that came for the pas 4 years, but it seems mojang start to realize what players actually need.

I hate new mineshit I play old one.

I haven't played minecraft in a long time but for me the best update was the Update Aquatic

i still prefer the old caves, they had a charm to them

waiting a year for one new mob and retextured wood is not good content

there's fucking bees in minecraft

i have so many bad memories on minecraft i used to get bullied and blamed for shit

I hate the warden, it has no place on minecraft. A shit mod some hr whore wanted official

Look at maces and how useful they are, armor trim is nice too. New upcoming mob looks promising

Jewrock edition is the worst can't do half the shit you can in java edition.

Look at maces and how useful they are, armor trim is nice too. New upcoming mob looks promising
Agree and still play tho

It's not even minecraft. it is a mobile game like clash of clans
It is also on consoles and pc. If you want to play minecraft on consoles you have to play bedrock which is garbage because the new diversity hired foids and niggers can't program a working game for shit

It is also on consoles and pc. If you want to play minecraft on consoles you have to play bedrock which is garbage because the new diversity hired foids and niggers can't program a working game for shit
Consoles are mobile phones.