Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think loneliness is making me mental

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
I know being with normies is not ok but sadly as a human I need social interaction and positive feedback a little bit at least

I think I’m going mad due to loneliness

I’ll start having conversations with imaginary people and myself today

If you dont have a mental illness loneliness will create one for you

Why not get a cute little doggo as companion

I think you just described the endgame of inceldom

most of us will probably become schizophrenic and talk to imaginary friends and fuck imaginary girlfriends

Why does it have to be this way..

just go outside bro and show them your pERsonality

I think you just described the endgame of inceldom

most of us will probably become schizophrenic and talk to imaginary friends and fuck imaginary girlfriends

Why does it have to be this way..
Viktor Reznov from black ops 1 is with me right now we are talking about my life and society

I've never known anything different so the lack of touch and social isolation is just how it is. I'm sure I'd be a happier, more confident and stable person if I'd had the opportunities though and weren't rejected by normies and women.

I've never known anything different so the lack of touch and social isolation is just how it is. I'm sure I'd be a happier, more confident and stable person if I'd had the opportunities though and weren't rejected by normies and women.
I had a kinda ok social life until 10th grade though so it hurts me

Also I was nowhere near ugly as I am in 2017-2022

Too bad those were the days when you should make friends

When you stop being mentally ill is when they call you mentally ill and discard you. There's actual mental illness but then there's "mental illness". Someone who reaches the apex of understanding will be called a paranoid schizophrenic, yes even by a psychiatrist -- whereas someone who lives in a fantasy will be labeled as normal, healthy and happy. Their mission is to stop you from progressing in any way. Life is eugenics.

It's the normies who generally are living in a fantasy. Trust me, even the richest people in Hollywood pretend to love each other. I have the experience to see it firsthand.

They may not be incels but they're still living a pathetic life.

Calling yourself mentally ill just because you know too much puts you in the same basket as a stupid normie living a fantasy. Normies spend their whole lives sweeping the truth under the carpet and lying to themselves but here you are calling yourself mentally ill? The fuck.

I know being with normies is not ok but sadly as a human I need social interaction and positive feedback a little bit at least

I think I’m going mad due to loneliness

I’ll start having conversations with imaginary people and myself today
Same, don't have any other option though so meh.