Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I've officially taken the honkpill

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Just seeing this post, and the absurdity of what I was reading, made me laugh for almost 10 minutes, which then descended into crying. It's un-ironically so fucking over. How do normies want me to forget the blackpill if I keep seeing stuff like this that proves the blackpill is the truth?

Attachments

• 9e53ac3.png
    9e53ac3.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 253
The normies just want to cause you pain. Keep following the truth brocel. We're all in this together :feelscry:

Also unrelated but when I read honkpill,
I thought you were gonna say you're a goose.

that made me laugh too :feelsclown:

Just seeing this post, and the absurdity of what I was reading, made me laugh for almost 10 minutes, which then descended into crying. It's un-ironically so fucking over. How do normies want me to forget the blackpill if I keep seeing stuff like this that proves the blackpill is the truth?
stupid femoid , :woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It is so obvious to us because we hang around blackpillers. The beautiful thing about the blackpill is that you realise how much of a joke everything is. You don't need to be serious. At times I'm just discomposed because all society ever did was make me laugh. I remember when all I did was talk and females insulted me. I found that incredible, and the blackpill just makes things more lucid.

Short woman complaining about the height of her chad husband. :feelsseriously:

Even if hypothetically there are women out there who would actually prefer a 5'4" male over a 6'5" male (I'm open-minded) they must know that the primary reason that 5'4" males are not pursuing them is that the vast majority of women do NOT prefer short men.

Thus based on the trends of 99% of women, the short men will not be confident enough to pursue those 1% exceptions.

Thus short women berating short men to "pursue those shorties" is ridiculous. If "shorty" women actually wanted short men, they would simply pursue the short men themselves, and the attention would be welcomed.

The non-pursuit is proof that the women do not actually want short men, of course. They know this.

I guess some small factor is subconscious fear short men have of tall men as competitors but I don't think that's the primary factor.

*note: I'm just using convenient numbers, I realize it's closer to 99.9% / 0.1% in terms of foids who prefer height to foids who prefer short. The latter is really just a hypothetical which I find difficult to prove actually exists.

It just so happens bro