Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I've developed a super tolerance to caffeine.

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
My daily routine used to involve 2 coffee's maybe 3 some days and and energy drink which would keep me going with plenty of energy throughout the day. However as of recently even drinking like 4 coffee's and an energy drink doesn't curb by tiredness and I still feel like shit.

Brutal same. Take a break and go no coffee for a month or two then you'll be back
To normal :whitepill:

IZ0eyOU.png

XD

I was at a point when coffee helped me sleep. Don’t suddenly stop caffeine consumption or you can get migraine headaches from withdrawl. Best to cut down slowly.

Didn’t read
+
Cope
=
Didn’t read + Cope
:feelsjuice:

I used to drink 4 energy drinks a day, then 2 energy drinks and 2 coffees a day, now I brought it down to only 2-3 coffees a day.

Haven't drank coffee for a year but would consider drinking it again

caffeine never really had any effect on me, enjoyed coffee for the taste tho

I'm finding my tolerance for caffeine is decreasing now in middle age. Used to be able to sling back a couple of energy drinks a day, but 15 years later can barely handle a single one without getting the jitters. No wonder you see old people sipping a mere small coffee.

Same tbh, I usually need a liter of energy drink if I want to feel a boost from the caffeine

I don't think that's gonna work out. If I were to do the same I'd rope once the withdrawal kicks in.
I have withdrawn from coffee multiple times and recovered within 2-3 weeks

Drink more then you silly inkwell

This is why I only drink coffee very rarely. Usually only on the rare occasion I need to wake up early for something like an appointment, or perhaps for a week if I am trying to keep up my energy after staying up 30 hours to reset my sleep schedule.

I am only dependent on faps and gaming, and I intend to keep it that way.