Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I’ve developed a foot fetish

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
I’ve started taking pics of foids feet in my class. The more I look at them the hotter it becomes. I’ve never been into feet before today, but here I am. :feelsrope:

I like the whole package.

I’ve started taking pics of foids feet in my class. The more I look at them the hotter it becomes. I’ve never been into feet before today, but here I am. :feelsrope:
Low inhib chad

I have nine pics and two videos. Feelsgoodman
Send it too me:giga:
9tfsgd2hf1r31

i dont understand this shit. maaaaybe i can get anime feet but foid feet? yuck!

OnlyFans is your way to go. :feelsugh:

I knew I had one since I was 12 because I kept having reoccurring dreams about my crush's feet.

How do I send pics on here?

I think this foot fetish thing is the result of deprivation, a lot modern men are so deprived of sex that they sexualise relatively neutral body parts

I think this foot fetish thing is the result of deprivation, a lot modern men are so deprived of sex that they sexualise relatively neutral body parts

Foot fetish is the most common fetish i think.

I have a fetish for pretty much every part

Here’s a true story: To satisfy my foot fetish I would jerk off with dirty socks and smell them as I coomed, this gave me constant UTIs that went undetected for years until one day I started pissing blood so I see the doc do some tests, turned out I had a superficial bladder tumor. My foot fetish gave me a type of bladder cancer called transitional cell carcinoma.

Here’s a true story: To satisfy my foot fetish I would jerk off with dirty socks and smell them as I coomed, this gave me constant UTIs that went undetected for years until one day I started pissing blood so I see the doc do some tests, turned out I had a superficial bladder tumor. My foot fetish gave me a type of bladder cancer called transitional cell carcinoma.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IT larp
I have a fetish for pretty much every part
Incel trait #2438

Since injecting test I have developed a minor foot fetish as well as desire for more degenerate sex acts.

Based and podiatrypilled

That's interesting...

What do you think about this?

stop looking at feet you GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING freak!

I enjoy sniffing anime girls feet in my spare time.