Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think it's safe to assume that Staro has passed away

G

Guest2

He was expressing his suicidal thoughts before, and we had a conversation about it before he left, and he's been gone for over 2 months. He really was a good guy, fucked over by disabilities, a shitty family, bullying and rejection. You will be missed brother. Sleep well.

Rest in peace.
It's been a while,but i still remember him.

When you have nothing to look for in your life, everything that happen to you is just a pile of terrible shit and you can't see a better future, the destiny of a incel, the end of a life, we were made to die without love and happiness, wherever you are, hope you are alright, whatever happened to you, I hope you know you didn't deserve it, rest in peace fellow brother, the people who made you suffer, it might be just a cope, but I truly hope they get what they fucking deserve. :f::f::f::cryfeels:

I miss that nigga

When you have nothing to look for in your life, everything that happen to you is just a pile of terrible shit and you can't see a better future, the destiny of a incel, the end of a life, we were made to die without love and happiness, wherever you are, hope you are alright, whatever happened to you, I hope you know you didn't deserve it, rest in peace fellow brother, the people who made you suffer, it might be just a cope, but I truly hope they get what they fucking deserve. :f::f::f::cryfeels:

I refuse to accept fate dammit i'm a free man i will never accept fate

Holy shit man, he was one of my best friends on this forum. I guess we weren't as good of friends as I thought, as I never knew how suicidal he was :feelscry:

i did not know him but R.I.P hope you have found peace.

:feelskek:

Yet another fallen fighter.
We gotta keep fighting for incel rights