Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think it's over if you aren't tall as fuck

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
It's just what foids like. It never began if you're not a giant.

it never began for us sub 7' truecels

6’0” is enough if you aren’t badly fucked in other areas

Absolute state of this forum, tallfags complaining about being 6 foot while I would cannibalize (in Half-Life 2) to be 6 foot

Absolute state of this forum, tallfags complaining about being 6 foot while I would cannibalize (in Half-Life 2) to be 6 foot
Im 5'11 and I don't think it impresses foids anymore at all. That extra inch would do nothing.

Im 5'11 and I don't think it impresses foids anymore at all. That extra inch would do nothing.
I'm 5'10 but my proportions are dogshit

Legit my head and upper is too big for my lower body

I look like something from Planet of the Apes

Even a few inches would help a lot

It's just what foids like. It never began if you're not a giant.
Mtns fuck. It’s over if you have a variety of undesirable characteristics that make you undatable to all foids.

Yeah man. I would kill anyone at anytime to become 6'0. Fuck every tall fag in this forum.

I WOULDNT BE INCEL IF I WAS TALL.

Being 6ft doesnt impress foids u gotta be atleast 6’2 in order to impress a foid but then again justin beiber mogs me he’s 5’9 and had lots of girls wanting to fuck him this tallfag shit is a cope to me face matters more than height

Being 6ft doesnt impress foids u gotta be atleast 6’2 in order to impress a foid but then again justin beiber mogs me he’s 5’9 and had lots of girls wanting to fuck him this tallfag shit is a cope to me face matters more than height
I doubt RETARDED femoids could tell the difference between a man who he is (6 ft) and (6 ft 2 in).

Last edited:
That's CRAZY how you brocels are STRUGGLING :feelsmega: despite being '(2/3) human'. That's more than ENOUGH for fucking femoids!
I know. We should not be struggling like this. Females’ standards are out of control anymore

Yeah man. I would kill anyone at anytime to become 6'0. Fuck every tall fag in this forum.

I WOULDNT BE INCEL IF I WAS TALL.
This entire thread just outed themslebs as tallfags

State of this forum

They all joined may 2024 or later tol