Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think it's finally done. My life has lost all meaning.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
That's it, i lost it. My strongest cope, the only cope that kept me going. The cope of being smart, well that's what i thought.
I'm currently in my second year of uni, and it has been complete suicidefuel from the beginning. Females everywhere, normies and high tier normies. They mog me so so hard.
Now this black guy came along, he's taller than me, stronger, better jawline, hes fucking better than me in everything even history. This guy constantly has females around him and he's not thugmaxxed, he's a suburban maxxed nigger. I can't comprehend this, how can someone like this even exist. Fuck..

Another part of my "being smart" cope was that i would get good grades, the professor would praise me for them, boosting my morale for everyday life. Now I'm barely getting passing grades and my will to study has rapidly decreased over the span of a year. I see my grim future, i already see it. Me, lonely, with no one. Why waste all this time for nothing? I've lost all motivation to make my hw, study for tests, etc.

I have a big test tomorrow and I haven't studied a thing..

Keep in mind i was always that smart nerd kid at school, my parents would be happy with my grades and so would i. Now imagine their faces when they see my current grades.

I've made up my mind, I'm going to ldar through this school year and then most likely kill myself at the end of this year or the school year (Which is in June). I will most likely also be taking a break from all social media, who knows, maybe I'll kill myself before i come back. I've managed to get access to a gun range in another city... Who knows i might end up on liveleak.

That is all, goodbye.

Another part of my "being smart" cope was that i would get good grades
bro.... one of the worst copes possible. what little self esteem you had completely shattered because of all the eggs in one basket. good grades doesn't mean smart anyway.
I've managed to get access to a gun range in another city... Who knows i might end up on liveleak.
bruh

Last edited:
dont go ER

@Vermilioncore

Mogged into depression

It's All Over But The Cry

Is the mogging that brutal?

being IQ mogged by Tyrone is probably the biggest suifuel any incel has to experience

they are females in your history class?

brutal. are you doing STEM?
Yeah.

Engineering.

2 stacies and 6 foods who Unironically failed half of their modules in the first year but because "vagina" were allowed into second year.

Yeah.

Engineering.

2 stacies and 6 foods who Unironically failed half of their modules in the first year but because "vagina" were allowed into second year.
iqmogs me. best of luck in your studies man

Study theology.

Yeah OP I can understand you, as a kid I had always great marks and thought the future will be great, but as I grown up I lost all these motivation... and now I'm in the endless wagie hell.

that's exactly what happens when your life falls apart at such an early age

no idea why boomers insist on us sacrificing forever in blind hope, shit doesn't work that way, it doesn't lead anywhere, there's no set pathway to anything but misery and even you, a kid, can see it

they are females in your history class?
Yeah like 7 out of around 15-20 males, i’ve never really counted. Literally go to any dutch university’s history section and you’ll find a bunch of foids writing about their great experiences

that's exactly what happens when your life falls apart at such an early age

no idea why boomers insist on us sacrificing forever in blind hope, shit doesn't work that way, it doesn't lead anywhere, there's no set pathway to anything but misery and even you, a kid, can see it
Yeah OP I can understand you, as a kid I had always great marks and thought the future will be great, but as I grown up I lost all these motivation... and now I'm in the endless wagie hell.
It’s over for us

This has happened to so many intelligent incels and autists, they became depressed as a consequence of social maladaptiveness and the bright spark within them died.

I sure know that feel. I've been rotting for years and I kind of want to stop rotting, even if it's just to experience full-scale suicidefuel again and have more of a reason to end it.

Last edited:
i wish i was smart enough to get a good job and be able to buy good stuff. my iq is like maybe manager at mcdonalds JFL