Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think it's beautiful that men are checking out of society

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I hear all these stories about how zoomers don't want to work. It's fucking based.

Society has treated men like trash for decades. Sending us to bullshit wars. Taking away our paternity rights. Mutilating our genitals.

And meanwhile soyciety goes " :soy::soy::soy: you don't want to work for a corrupt system that doesn't give a shit about you???"

Amen, you're doing God's work

Abandoning the society we built to foids and other degenerates is not beautiful.

I hear all these stories about how zoomers don't want to work. It's fucking based.

Society has treated men like trash for decades. Sending us to bullshit wars. Taking away our paternity rights. Mutilating our genitals.

And meanwhile soyciety goes " :soy::soy::soy: you don't want to work for a corrupt system that doesn't give a shit about you???"

Checked out in 2021 and been on govt benefits ever since, Was working since 15 to 21 with a gap year for college

Tbf we never had paternity issues. None of us here are ever going to be dads. The rest tho I agree with.

Checked out in 2021 and been on govt benefits ever since, Was working since 15 to 21 with a gap year for college
basado
i respec

Bro based please make a thread on how to do this for anons to leach off the system if they give up on life.

Bro based please make a thread on how to do this for anons to leach off the system if they give up on life.
Im not leeching, Im actually too ill to work, Im not gonna make a thread.

Haven't worked for a decade even tough I went back to school a few times

Fuck contributing to this corrupt nigger-kike society

Im not leeching, Im actually too ill to work, Im not gonna make a thread.
Ah I see, I have bipolar but that’s not really disabled except I just can’t take my meds man. Bipolar people hate taking their meds.

Ah I see, I have bipolar but that’s not really disabled except I just can’t take my meds man. Bipolar people hate taking their meds.
I ran out of meds, I might have to get them sooner or later, But theres alot of normies outside so i dont get them.

I ran out of meds, I might have to get them sooner or later, But theres alot of normies outside so i dont get them.
Walmart is full of poor people and 6/10 and below people so I don’t mind going there and getting the fuck out as fast as I can.

They’ve been out of adderall for like a century now.

Walmart is full of poor people and 6/10 and below people so I don’t mind going there and getting the fuck out as fast as I can.

They’ve been out of adderall for like a century now.
I dont medicate my adhd, Its gotten a bit better than when i was a child, I noticed that when i start running after people they get scared so i did this at 8 to scare away the bad boys that were picking on me pretending i was gonna destroy them utterly, I was 8 myself what would i know, but this was to scare of my bullies they sometimes ran away, Othertimes they would just take my items and leave me alone and i try to forget the item.

I remember the same bullies were always in the same schools, And even my sister or little brother tried to stay away from me in school, WTF

I dont medicate my adhd, Its gotten a bit better than when i was a child, I noticed that when i start running after people they get scared so i did this at 8 to scare away the bad boys that were picking on me pretending i was gonna destroy them utterly, I was 8 myself what would i know, but this was to scare of my bullies they sometimes ran away, Othertimes they would just take my items and leave me alone and i try to forget the item.

I remember the same bullies were always in the same schools, And even my sister or little brother tried to stay away from me in school, WTF
Yeah I used to hear a lot of people who found out I had a sister and vice versa and they’d always be surprised like what the fuck.

The funny thing is that as a man I’m so damn ugly that when people find out I have a sister they expect her to be ugly but they see her they all say she’s a becky and secretly want to fuck her.

I hate my life

I guess it is in a way. It's sad that it decayed this much but it deserves to fall.

How is this life fuel if literally everyone is miserable?:feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back