Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i think it tards have banned me from being screenshotted because some whore got doxxed

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
this stupid whore who used to screen shot me and wanted to find out my location and call the cops on me somehow got doxxed cos the stupid cunt put her face and her youtube channel with her full name, my post used to get screenshotted all the time and now all of sudden lol

doxxing is based based chungus based chungus based chungus

Just what you would expect from a dumb whore like that

Just what you would expect from a dumb whore like that
was lifefuel still laugh till this day cant believe she fucking doxxed herself :feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These are my favorite travel destinations so far

Reykjavík
Amsterdam
Paris
England
Haiti
Estonia
Romania

These are my favorite travel destinations so far

Reykjavík
Amsterdam
Paris
England
Haiti
Estonia
Romania

Yeah but which is best, where to visit first, like what order

Only three places from your list seem worth visiting, and I'd also like to visit Denmark, so I'd travel in this order

Haiti
Amsterdam
Romania
Denmark

Who the fuck puts their personal information online? JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

this stupid whore who used to screen shot me and wanted to find out my location and call the cops on me somehow got doxxed cos the stupid cunt put her face and her youtube channel with her full name, my post used to get screenshotted all the time and now all of sudden lol
Good job. That foid had it coming