Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think Iran hasn't attacked yet, because, they don't want the hostage real to fail

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
There's progress in talks, so if nothing happens today, Iran will surely strike

@GimmeShockTreatment
@WizardofSoda
@ethniccel1

You have no idea how much mental toll this genocide is taking on me man.

I just want it to end. Either with ceasefire or with Iran getting nuked and WW3 I don't care.
I can't take this anymore. Everyday the most unimaginable atrocities in daylight and cheering from whites.

I've had enough humuliation in my life as an incel. I don't need this shit I swear to God it's driving me insane.

Hamas doesn't want a ceasefire either, depending on how much leverage Iran has over their organization, this could be a sign Iran doesn't want to end the conflict right now and thinks it can somehow extract a more favorable bargaining position.

You have no idea how much mental toll this genocide is taking on me man.

I just want it to end. Either with ceasefire or with Iran getting nuked and WW3 I don't care.
I can't take this anymore. Everyday the most unimaginable atrocities in daylight and cheering from whites.

I've had enough humuliation in my life as an incel. I don't need this shit I swear to God it's driving me insane.
Me too brocel. Those images are driving me crazy.

Hamas doesn't want a ceasefire either, depending on how much leverage Iran has over their organization, this could be a sign Iran doesn't want to end the conflict right now and thinks it can somehow extract a more favorable bargaining position.
Yeah, the talks will fail. It's not Nethenyahu is going to release the Palestinian hostages either. I hope Iran launches at least a thousand missiles this time

What leverage do the Arab nations have, all their rocket attacks fail and they always get crushed on the ground

What leverage do the Arab nations have, all their rocket attacks fail and they always get crushed on the ground
Iran informed israel before attacking, and even then America was the one which shot down most of the missiles. It was a symbolic response, this time there won't be any warning. Not to mention that even Jordan, Saudi etc shot down plenty of those rockets. Most of it was Also slow moving drones. Iran didn't use it's best stuff.