Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I think INCELS should stop hating women and focus all their hate, anger and violence on bluepilled cucks.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★
Women is soyciety religion, they are equivalent to a God for them. Trying to hate on them and doing any harm against them directly is futile. Nothing but a waste of time.

Although, if we attack the core of the problem, which are the cucks, desparate, bluepilled men, we will have an actual defeatable enemy.

Look at this shit comment here, for instance:

IMG 20240716 185329

It's clear who is the real problem. Those human excrement will simp for EVERYTHING that resembles a female. They must be executed. We must free the world from this disease.

kill a foid behead a foid roundhouse kick a foid into the concrete

Yes, always hate on males and never hate on women. They are angels and should never be objects of criticism.

"stop hating on drug dealers, it's not our fault your kids are addicted to heroin"

Yes, always hate on males and never hate on women. They are angels and should never be objects of criticism.
They can't face consequences, they can't face reality, they simply can't lose in modern society. Hating on women is like punching a wall made of diamonds.

'men who listen to foids are the problem, not the foids who guide them'

this thread is misandry

even *clap emoji* if *clap emoji* women *clap emoji* are *clap emoji* to *clap emoji* blame *clap emoji* it's *clap emoji* still *clap emoji* men's *clap emoji* fault *clap emoji* sweaty *clap emoji*

They can't face consequences, they can't face reality, they simply can't lose in modern society. Hating on women is like punching a wall made of diamonds.
Another excuse for them to get off free.

Men are putting foids in a pedestal thats why foids have so much power. And btw I being bullied/insulted/mocked more by men than by foids. Used to impress the foids, majority of men are the problem.

Men who listen to foids are fucking pathetic bitches, hating on them is misogyny.
>men are bitches, I hate them
>actual bitches are ok and we shouldn't hate them, only men

still obvious misandry

>men are bitches, I hate them
>actual bitches are ok and we shouldn't hate them, only men

still obvious misandry
There is no point in hating women. Do you hate kids for not behaving well? It's their parents fault, not theirs.
Men are the ones to be blamed, they should be in control of their society. Those cunts are giving up their power in hopes of getting pussy. Can't you see that?

You guys are fucking bitches wanna be foids. :feelspuke::feelskek:

There is no point in hating women. Do you hate kids for not behaving well? It's their parents fault, not theirs.
Men are the ones to be blamed, they should be in control of their society. Those cunts are giving up their power in hopes of getting pussy. Can't you see that?
Infantilizing foids and absolving them of blame is typical simp logic

Foids can get away with anything bc they're perpetual victims and perpetual children, always being preyed on by wicked men. They are like children, always needing protection from everything. You can't dislike foids, and they have no faults, therefore they are perfect. That is literally feminist propaganda, and has no place here

Simps who believe that shit wouldn't keep foids in control, as soon as someone wanted to stone a foid for adultery you'd start crying that it's not her fault and she's just a kid

It's bizarre that you literally forgive foids every fault, and only blame men who were brought up in a gynocratic society. most of those simps were raised in blissful ignorance, but you have chosen to treat foids as angels who are never to blame or even be disliked

Last edited:
that curries looksmatch is floating dead in the ganges

Infantilizing foids and absolving them of blame is simp logic

Simps like that wouldn't keep foids in control, as soon as someone wanted to stone a foid for adultery you'd start crying that it's not her fault and she's just a kid

It's bizarre that you literally forgive foids every fault, and only blame men who were brought up in a gynocratic society. most of those simps were raised in blissful ignorance, but you have chosen to treat foids as angels who are never to blame or be disliked

first time I agree with you

Infantilizing foids and absolving them of blame is typical simp logic

Foids can get away with anything bc they're perpetual victims and perpetual children, always being preyed on by wicked men. They are like children, always needing protection from everything. You can't dislike foids, and they have no faults, therefore they are perfect. That is literally feminist propaganda, and has no place here

Simps who believe that shit wouldn't keep foids in control, as soon as someone wanted to stone a foid for adultery you'd start crying that it's not her fault and she's just a kid

It's bizarre that you literally forgive foids every fault, and only blame men who were brought up in a gynocratic society. most of those simps were raised in blissful ignorance, but you have chosen to treat foids as angels who are never to blame or even be disliked
It's NOT about what you or I think. It's reality. Foids will always get off free in society, and not realizing this is just a way to cope and not take no action.

I agree, we should focus on killing the cucks. It's hard not to hate foids though, after seeing what evil creatures they are.

No, I will continue hating foids

You can do both:feelsthink: