Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think incel life is making my brain rot

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I slept with the bag of kettle corn again last night for fucks sake. It is beyond over if you are fucking bags of kettle corn on a schedule. Incel life need to be studied to see if brain size decrease from it

Lifefuel for touchdepravedcels.

you think they would spend money on a study that could give incels sympathy?

I slept with the bag of kettle corn again last night for fucks sake. It is beyond over if you are fucking bags of kettle corn on a schedule. Incel life need to be studied to see if brain size decrease from it
Pretty sure someone linked a study here not that long ago that proved prolonged loneliness does indeed cause permanent brain damage.

Teeth rotting, now brain rotting? :feelskek:

I fuck my plushies every night, what else I am supposed to do once I go to the cold and miserable bed? imagining how it would be like having a woman there, providing warmth and a sweet scent, nothing, I am nothing, my life is nothing.

Pretty sure someone linked a study here not that long ago that proved prolonged loneliness does indeed cause permanent brain damage.
Yes, also it's the same as smoking, if I start smoking now I'll double the speed of the process.

I fuck my plushies every night, what else I am supposed to do once I go to the cold and miserable bed? imagining how it would be like having a woman there, providing warmth and a sweet scent, nothing, I am nothing, my life is nothing.
I fucked a kettle corn

maybe the infection from your rotten teeth has travelled from your mouth to your brain. Have you considered that?

maybe the infection from your rotten teeth has travelled from your mouth to your brain. Have you considered that?
How can it come from the mouth

They say loneliness has the same harmful effects as smoking.

I do both.

How can it come from the mouth

why kettle corn? just so you can sleep next to the bag?
:smonk:

My brain rots away further everyday
I will never get to the point where I fuck a bag of kettle corn though