Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think imma go to the Tyre Nichols protest today

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
It's time for me to do my part standing up against the systemic oppression of black males.

I Cant Breathe Black Lives Matter GIF by INTO ACTION
Black Lives Matter Flag GIF by INTO ACTION

I Cant Breathe Black Lives Matter GIF by INTO ACTION

Why do niggers kill each everyday? They should be united together in the struggle against the evil white craKKKas.

What are you protesting and how are you doing it

New riots in burgerstan? Sweet.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I hope your own niggers kill you faggot there never was a systemic oppression

It's time for me to do my part standing up against the systemic oppression of black males.

C'mon man, you know those protests don't actually do anything. If you want real change there is a more prefERable act of direct action you can take against the organization who hurt him.

To any glowies reading this, I am not attempting to incite murder against the Memphis PD. Just pointing out that people elsewhere in the world, especially Black people, don't respond to violence with cucked marching and chanting

C'mon man, you know those protests don't actually do anything. If you want real change there is a more prefERable act of direct action you can take against the organization who hurt him.

To any glowies reading this, I am not attempting to incite murder against the Memphis PD. Just pointing out that people elsewhere in the world, especially Black people, don't respond to violence with cucked marching and chanting
He's right feds. Better listen to him and not your Jewish illuminati leader.

Why do niggers kill each everyday? They should be united together in the struggle against the evil white craKKKas.
They won't. You know how brotherhood is even this forum doesnt accept each other and other cels jfl. Most of them are too high t/heart problems levels and low iq

They won't. You know how brotherhood is even this forum doesnt accept each other and other cels jfl. Most of them are too high t/heart problems levels and low iq
True. There’s no brotherhood left in this world.

what the fuck is tyre nichols

Black lives matter but not in the way you think :feelshmm:
Niggers beated a nigger now the world is noggering around niggers now

George floyd 2 except the cops are niggers and the only excuse for protesting is police.
It's a shame the cop wasn't white. The protest was pretty dead and that's probably why lol.