Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I'm showing heart disease symptoms

P

PikachuCandy

184cm Sub 1 face Negative canthal tilt Autistic
-
I'm only 19 and my chest hurts so bad sometimes. I have to wake uo gasping for air in the middle of the night.
When i masturbate while standing up again i get a tight sensation in my chest my hands and other extremities get cold and they begin to get numb.

An most important thing. I can't get a full and lasting erection anymore because blood doesn't flow properly anymore.

It takes just two coke cans to elevate my blood pressure to 140/100

Shit all of this sedentary lifestyle abd eating junk food finally hit me. I'm gonna go get tested. If it turns out that i have heart disease or coronary artery disease I'll be more than glad to find out. Hey at least I'll die young before my parents

Good luck. Hopefully, it's nothing serious.

Could also be panic attacks or bad posture. I have both.

He's dead...

I hope i can die within the next 10 yrs
Idk man... we all go through those thoughts. If I can't get a girlfriend hopefully I could be financially successful or successful in other aspects of life.

Idk man... we all go through those thoughts. If I can't get a girlfriend hopefully I could be financially successful or successful in other aspects of life.
I wasn't expecting such positivity in here wtf
You made me restore my faith in humany by 0.2%

I wasn't expecting such positivity in here wtf
You made me restore my faith in humany by 0.2%
I'm glad I did lol, it's mostly just venting and talking about our frustrations about life here

I'm glad I did lol, it's mostly just venting and talking about our frustrations about life here
I followed you can you follow me back and let's chat

Also could have something to do with unhealthy food, always have the same when I only ate fast food in the days before.
Yeah, I eat fast food in moderation nowadays.

Also could have something to do with unhealthy food, always have the same when I only ate fast food in the days before.
I love fastfood so much

Bro wtf, go to a doctor. That's some serious shit.

That seems serious ngl, you should check that out. If you don't I just hope your death is quick and painless, good luck

That seems serious ngl, you should check that out. If you don't I just hope your death is quick and painless, good luck
Thanks man...

Start Jogging and stretching Now

QUOTE="PHp, post: 5158624, member: 19657"]
[/QUOTE]
It won’t be

Heart disease at your age won’t be quick it will be a slow and painful blackpill experience I can’t shake the feeling of you possibly being a LARP but i hope ya aren’t or at least ya get better.

QUOTE="PHp, post: 5158624, member: 19657"]
It won’t be

Heart disease at your age won’t be quick it will be a slow and painful blackpill experience I can’t shake the feeling of you possibly being a LARP but i hope ya aren’t or at least ya get better.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah heart disease as a young adult sucks. It can't let you have sex even if you weren't an incel lol. What's a larp lol?

Shit all of this sedentary lifestyle abd eating junk food finally hit me.
Stop eating/drinking garbage and start to exercise (unless you are a suicidalcel and wants to die)

Over over over
Over range rover

Don't drink sodas
How much do you weigh? Obesity causes heart problems