Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm retarded

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I'm 18 years old, very fat, no friends, virgin, no purpose, no hobby, neet

I don't know if is this normal, but my interpretation of the world was always wrong

I've Lost much time with useless things and don't had one notion of time very well

last year when I was finishing high school, I just woke up and the world fell apart

I've never liked nothing, my only hobbies was kidding in childhood, and then videogames

so at around 15 i got bored of video games and since then my life has been procrastinating on the internet and in forums, daydreaming and
creating crazy theories in my head with absolutely no sense of reality

today,
today, after the shock of reality last year, I think I am experiencing depression and social phobia

I really threw my youth away and I realize this only now, I haven't learned anything, I don't know how to do anything, I'm afraid of people

I don't know what to do, and I think I'm retarded
remember that my school is a shit and i'm learned nothing

This is so brutal to read because I can relate so much

im borderline retarded.

how ugly are you ?

how can i measure it? I think I'm ugly, but perhabs I can improve this a little bit

I think what really fucks me is my personality and my lack of connection with reality, i really think i have autism or asperger

Welcome to the rest of your life. I'm sorry bro.

Welcome to the rest of your life. I'm sorry bro.
it's fine, to be quite honest I kind of always realized that

that I would be a loser

remember that my school is a shit and i'm learned nothing
High School diplomas need to be removed and specialized tests for each subject in uni must be put.
Meaning if you want to study history in uni then you must only pass history tests to enter ( And of course some language tests ), fuck High School diplomas.

I've never liked nothing, my only hobbies was kidding in childhood, and then videogames

so at around 15 i got bored of video games and since then my life has been procrastinating on the internet and in forums, daydreaming and
creating crazy theories in my head with absolutely no sense of reality
Damn, man. I can relate with this. It was around that time when I started that type of stuff too

Yea exactly me except im older and not fat. Lose weight fatass

I will turn 28 this summer, in some ways life has flown by and in some ways i feel like I am 100

High School diplomas need to be removed and specialized tests for each subject in uni must be put.
Meaning if you want to study history in uni then you must only pass history tests to enter ( And of course some language tests ), fuck High School diplomas.
that'd be good ngl

i also hate highschool so much im going to rope before i graduate

how can i measure it? I think I'm ugly, but perhabs I can improve this a little bit

I think what really fucks me is my personality and my lack of connection with reality, i really think i have autism or asperger
if no foid has liked you then you are bottom tier aka trash to foids.

that'd be good ngl

i also hate highschool so much im going to rope before i graduate
High School forces you to study for other subjects you have no interest in for no apparent reason.
Things need to be more precise and exact.

High School forces you to study for other subjects you have no interest in for no apparent reason.
it also focuses on the social part way to fucking much, there ltierally giving condoms to kids at my school, fuck they should get rid of lunch time its the most traumatic experience for me

i think school is only a playground for chads and sluts

What is it about you that is ugly ?, are you an ethnic ?are you short ?, do you have inferior facial phenotypes(recessed chin, crooked nose, receding hairline, negative canthal tilt, facial asymmetry).

Your personality is tied to your looks, people who are good looking automatically have great personalities because they get lots of positive reinforcement and validation from the people around them, good looking people have the luxury of honing their social skills through having lots of friends, getting approached by people and getting lots of attention, that's why good looking people are confident, comfortable in their own skin, and are overall happy with themselves.

When you're ugly, people mostly ignore you and actually give you negative reinforcement that can be manifested through bullying, one-upping you, avoiding you, etc. You'll naturally have shitty social skills because many people will be reluctant to interact with you, its not your fault you have a bad personality, its just that society is discouraging you from having good social skills.

What is it about you that is ugly ?, are you an ethnic ?are you short ?, do you have inferior facial phenotypes(recessed chin, crooked nose, receding hairline, negative canthal tilt, facial asymmetry).

Your personality is tied to your looks, people who are good looking automatically have great personalities because they get lots of positive reinforcement and validation from the people around them, good looking people have the luxury of honing their social skills through having lots of friends, getting approached by people and getting lots of attention, that's why good looking people are confident, comfortable in their own skin, and are overall happy with themselves.

When you're ugly, people mostly ignore you and actually give you negative reinforcement that can be manifested through bullying, one-upping you, avoiding you, etc. You'll naturally have shitty social skills because many people will be reluctant to interact with you, its not your fault you have a bad personality, its just that society is discouraging you from having good social skills.
i was always fat and obese since my childhood, shy, serious and slow, very slow

i'm white, my height is ok, my face is relative ugly, I already realized that my face is asymmetrical, my nose is a bit curved, i have one eye more open than other and failed brows, small mouth, and "beta and innocent" traces
and dark circles

We're in the same boat OP. I'll be graduating from high school next week or so. I'm dogshit at anything that requires math, know zero life skills, have zero friends and no social skills whatsoever, never had a job and can't imagine myself having one, couldn't do taxes if the time came, poor af, and on top of that i'm hated and get dirty looks everywhere I go. Asides from the fact that i'm sub4 and manlet.

We're in the same boat OP. I'll be graduating from high school next week or so. I'm dogshit at anything that requires math, know zero life skills, have zero friends and no social skills whatsoever, never had a job and can't imagine myself having one, couldn't do taxes if the time came, poor af, and on top of that i'm hated and get dirty looks everywhere I go. Asides from the fact that i'm sub4 and manlet.
I also don't know how to do simple math

until today, my life has been a great waste of time

full of doubts in my head and not understanding how to behave socially

it's all too confusing

you grow up with a certain morality and rules of conduct and then you see that everything is just the opposite

I also don't know how to do simple math

until today, my life has been a great waste of time

full of doubts in my head and not understanding how to behave socially

it's all too confusing

you grow up with a certain morality and rules of conduct and then you see that everything is just the opposite
Mathpill is brutal, it correlates with low IQ. My life has been absolutely meaningless up to this point as well. I don't really care about how to behave socially, I just wish I could've been born tall and good looking. Or just tall AT LEAST.

You need to loose fat first and learn some marketable skill