Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I’m okay staying alone forever, don’t want STDs

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Unless I find a guaranteed virgin (ie never), I’d rather stay alone than contract DISGUSTING warts, syphilis or herpes from a disgusting cunt of a woman

I hope every degenerate sex haver gets a brutal and incurable STD, I hope this spreads, this would really benefit Incels and encourage proper relationships, and hopefully lower hypergamy.

I hope every degenerate sex haver gets a brutal and incurable STD, I hope this spreads, this would really benefit Incels and encourage proper relationships, and hopefully lower hypergamy.
Super Gonorrhea comes to mind.
Its resistant against Antibiotics.

Watch this:

You might know who Metokur is, The Internet Aristocrat.
I like his stuff.
OP is clever in not putting himself in the open for potential viruses.
It´s also part of natural selection.
Those germs are deadly.

They solely exist to eliminate polygamous low IQ animals.
So why is it a Cope again ?, if this can be scientifically proven by our current reality.

Last edited:
syphilis is not that bad you just get a shot of penicillin for wait a couple of weeks and you are good to go but warts sucks you have to have multiple doctor appointment to freeze them off and then you gonna have scars for like 6 months.

Tbh this std fear is over rated as long as you do blood test every few months you will be okay.

syphilis is not that bad you just get a shot of penicillin for wait a couple of weeks and you are good to go but warts sucks you have to have multiple doctor appointment to freeze them off and then you gonna have scars for like 6 months.

Tbh this std fear is over rated as long as you do blood test every few months you will be okay.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'm going to live in this flat of mine probably for the next 50 years friendless and girlfriendless with no one knowing I'm dead

Cope

Physical appearance > Health

this tbh

it will end(or at the very least, reduce) hookup culture

also hope it will make foids dress more conservatively

cuz fuck even all the so called religious christian foids dress like sluts

Are you speaking from experience?

If so let me know in a PM, I may need your guidance, I've never gotten anything yet, but if I do its good to know a guy that knows what to do for quick treatment

Are you speaking from experience?

If so let me know in a PM, I may need your guidance, I've never gotten anything yet, but if I do its good to know a guy that knows what to do for quick treatment

I don’t think you can get antibiotics without a prescription and when you go to the doctor they won’t write you a prescription without a blood test. Here comes the tricky part doctors will always try to get you to do a full blood test to squeeze more money out of you, They will make it sounds like you about to die and you 100% have hiv don’t listen to that bullshit you will most likely have only chlamydia or gonorrhea.

STD’s are our number one ally’s. It kills off sex havers and degenerates.

STD’s are our number one ally’s. It kills off sex havers and degenerates.

This is a very ironic statement for an incel, this sounds like the words of someone who is purposefully keeping themselves from having sex and will pursue no alternatives to get it

This is a very ironic statement for an incel, this sounds like the words of someone who is purposefully keeping themselves from having sex and will pursue no alternatives to get it
jfl I see people here say this stuff ( what I said ) all the time. But at the same time I would slaughter a newborn baby if it meant for me just to have sex just ONCE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back