Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think I’m no longer an Incel

Virgin but not incel :soy:

The word 'incel' has just completely lost any meaning at this point. I've seen normies even call Henry Cavill an inkwell.

I have realized that I’m no longer a incel and that Women have problems just like us Men. I remember back in 2019 I used to hate Women a lot to the point everytime I would see a straight couple and I would think to My head
he was just a woman hater and not an incel, this guy might be a pretty boy kid who thinks that hating m'lady will make you a terrorist.

Brutal autism pill

I'm am still non-NT and unfuckable but at least I am not a misogynist,

The word 'incel' has just completely lost any meaning at this point. I've seen normies even call Henry Cavill an inkwell.
yeah honestly, even jewish dictonaries are just saying incel = misogynist (I hate women btw) now

while I do hate women, a new name seems to be in order, evenn though I hate the thought of that

normies take EVERYTHING from us, fuck them. they steel our jokes, our terminology and then change the meaning of words

I think I'm no longer a virgin!

> still haven't had sex.

You can't expect much from society!

what a load of bullcrap....

So where's the part mentioning he had sex/relationship? The way words completely change in meaning/descriptor overtime is fascinating.

KHHV Autistic terminally online, but I think I am not an incel....

Attachments

• 1676163087120179.gif
    1676163087120179.gif
    428.6 KB · Views: 2
yeah honestly, even jewish dictonaries are just saying incel = misogynist (I hate women btw) now

while I do hate women, a new name seems to be in order, evenn though I hate the thought of that

normies take EVERYTHING from us, fuck them. they steel our jokes, our terminology and then change the meaning of words
Locusts, insectoid hivemind. You've got NPC but that still feels singular. These fucks are more like THE COLLECTIVE.

"also I hang out with My Moms friend and they would tell Me stories of how they were in Abusive Realtionships" Personality detectors are down.

Cure for inceldom: Just realize you're not an incel, bro. :lul: :lul::lul:

Autism almost guarantees inceldom by its own. There was something like 90% inceldom among autists in that study in incel wiki? Either way he is drowning in cope.

Did his coworkers fuck him? No. He can't just magically remove his incel status.