Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think im mildly retarded

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Well first off im gonna admit I don't know alot I probably don't even know 6th grade math etc it sucks because I couldn't even pass the test to get into the navy but I am not stupid i can blend into society and I've even worked and nobody's said anything so be it I struggled at the cashier a little but today my mom got into a argument she called me mentally retarded and dumb and it's just bothering me that I am low iq and can't comprehend alot sometimes :feelsrope:

If you are born ugly or dumb, life is going to be hell. Especially if both apply to you.

Read lots of nonfiction books, magazines and watch foreign news like RT. Information is knowledge.

Being ugly will help you become dumber tho ,I was really high iq before all the bad horrible shit happened

I don’t think your dumb dude. You probably just aren’t trying that hard dude. Also what a bitch

If you are born ugly or dumb, life is going to be hell. Especially if both apply to you.
I was born both but I don't think I'm dumb I'd say I'm a little slow just a little
I don’t think your dumb dude. You probably just aren’t trying that hard dude. Also what a bitch
Yeah I think I'm just slow I iq mog my brother he illiterate asf :feelsrope:
Read lots of nonfiction books, magazines and watch foreign news like RT. Information is knowledge.
I can't read because my attention span is shit

You’re not dumb man, just go study a bit you’ll be alright.

depression, anxiety and mental illness rots your mind.

you may not be retarded but your mind is cluttered and stressed. try to get a syllabus for high school math as well as high school practice tests. Use the syllabus to guide you to the topics and then look them up on khan academy or other sites like youtube. once you understand the topic do that part of the test and as many test questions until you understand the order of the operation and why you are doing it.

then move on to the next topic until you get through the entire syllabus.

RandomGuy's post is good moving forward as well

free books at b-ok or z-lib

stay stronk incel brother. the road is dark and treacherous. keep your stride

she called me mentally retarded and dumb and it's just bothering me that I am low iq and can't comprehend alot sometimes :feelsrope:

Yes. As a child, people would stare at my fidgeting and laugh at me. Adults, youth, et cetera...Mother often grabbed me and repeatedly told me that I looked "m-e-n-t-a-l-l-y r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d" while fidgeting.

I struggle alot in public because of my Low IQ, people look at me like I'm a retarded kid all the time.

I am mildly retarded.