Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think im mentalcel

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Im no chad but im not even ugly. I had chances with girls (especially my sexy cousin) back in highschool and middleschool but i was too pussy to do anything. Plus I had anxiety and major ocd that just killed my happiness and self esteem. Now im socially stunted and forgotten. Not chad enough for tinder when i am a skinny glasses nerd with selfies taken inside an apartment. I havent tried for 3 years. I get angry when i look at myself in the mirror and think i look okay, yet my life is just passing by while chad ruins every female in existence.

Life is a misery for OCDcels

Just keep in mind the problem is not you, it is modern society.

Incel trait : Having glasses :hax:

(especially my sexy cousin)
Wtf man.

Not chad enough for tinder when i am a skinny glasses nerd with selfies taken inside an apartment.
Yeah that's how I look and can confirm that's it's impossible to get anywhere with online dating.
I think we look "okay" to ourselves but not to girls.
They are attracted to a completely different type of guy.

Im no chad but im not even ugly. I had chances with girls (especially my sexy cousin) back in highschool and middleschool but i was too pussy to do anything. Plus I had anxiety and major ocd that just killed my happiness and self esteem. Now im socially stunted and forgotten. Not chad enough for tinder when i am a skinny glasses nerd with selfies taken inside an apartment. I havent tried for 3 years. I get angry when i look at myself in the mirror and think i look okay, yet my life is just passing by while chad ruins every female in existence.
Copecel

I never seen someone ugly here ngl

You are very narcissistic. You're personality is extremely off-putting.

Im not coping. I feel like i could be banned for bragging if i expounded on my experiences with girls, but i was really hampered by intense anxiety, low self esteem and even self loathing that fucked me up.
Just keep in mind the problem is not you, it is modern society.
We definitely live in a shitty and retarded environment that caters to the dumbest and most degenerate people
Life is a misery for OCDcels
Im mostly over my ocd. But it was truly hell when i was younger

Mentalcel = fakecel.

I dropped out of college because it was unbearable and I couldn't function. Every day was stressful and exhausting.

You are very narcissistic. You're personality is extremely off-putting.
Youre the dark triad wizard that fucks girls and mogs everyone here. If i am narcissistic than so are you

Im not coping. I feel like i could be banned for bragging if i expounded on my experiences with girls, but i was really hampered by intense anxiety, low self esteem and even self loathing that fucked me up.

We definitely live in a shitty and retarded environment that caters to the dumbest and most degenerate people

you're 100% coping, laughing at you right now

Youre the dark triad wizard that fucks girls and mogs everyone here. If i am narcissistic than so are you
I'm not dark triad. I'm lighter than every Christian in this forum, with the exception of @IronsideCel. There is nothing narcissistic about me. I am a very humble person. I am extremely altruistic. That is why I devoted over a year to helping the members in this forum get pissy with magick.

Copium

I never seen someone ugly here ngl
That’s because everyone here overrates the fuck out of people here it’s insane. Dude any of these faces post them around Blackpill discord servers or tiktok. Dude you’ll get a reality check that these people are not attractive at all and some are actually ugly just not repulsive level.

Lol this isn’t super uncommon on this forum btw. I know people here who literally dated foids for a bit.