Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I'm losing my mind

Clonecel

Clonecel

CC-5576-39
I know this will sound weird, but I hope someone can help me find explanation for this.
For the past few months (I think it started around June) I've been hearing voices just before I drift off to sleep. Not like family members talking somewhere in the house, it sounds like 10-15 people talking over one another, like in a conference room or something. I hear them clearly like they are just behind my bedroom door, but I cannot understand what they are saying. It doesn't happen every night but maybe 1-2 times a week. I have no mental illness or disorder.
I was wondering if it could be my brain trying to create social contact, like human voices to make me not feel so lonely, since I lack any kind of social interaction in my everyday life.
Should I visit a psychiatrist or is it something my brain does before I fall asleep, like some lucid dream type of shit?

No visit the mental authorities!

Just put phone on airplane mode!

Schizophrenia
Get some help

I hate psychiatrist, therapist, etc, but if u start hearing voices i think u need help tbh

I sometimes hear loud explosions when I'm about to fall asleep

Well, I'm glad I have my voices, explosions sound hardcore.
I don't mind it as I read a lot of people have that
full

You may be randy orton

I daydream so much, envisioning I live in fictional universes (like star wars for example) that I sometimes hear imaginary voices. Maybe we cope too much.

You may be randy orton
:feelskek:
I daydream so much, envisioning I live in fictional universes (like star wars for example) that I sometimes hear imaginary voices. Maybe we cope too much.
I do that too sometimes, I hope that's the case. Don't want to end up hooked on meds and slowly become a madman...

Over for you boyo

How long has it been going on for? I thinki experience something similar, but its been years now and kinda just get along with it

Yeah for me it sounds like a load of people whispering, ive even had it when im unwell or distressed, but ive had it for ages now. Could be schiz i suppose but seems like it could just be something that happens when one tries to go to sleep as its been going on for a long while for the two of us, (schiz is more severe really). That said i do have past mental health issues so i may not be the best to advise.