Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think I'm losing it

I

incredible

Recruit
★★
literally can't be on social media at all , without hearing about people talking about sex, secret links, someone going on a date, , situationships.

i feel like I am at my lowest point. all i do these days is lay on my bed and count the seconds, till it's time to go bed

no place is safe for an incel whose perpetually mourning state...not outdoors, not online.

Everything is based around relationships and sex nowadays as if they are rubbing it in our faces

Social media is normalfag central, so that's gonna be talked about on there

I don't have a good relationship with my mum where we talk to each other past basic shit and even she asked me few days ago if i was sad and when I told her im fine, she didn't believed me . .

bro I've been gushing over this foid on insta how do i pull myself out of it
Post her profile here
death-note-light-yagami.gif

I don't have a good relationship with my mum where we talk to each other past basic shit and even she asked me few days ago if i was sad and when I told her im fine, she didn't believed me . .
I told my mom about my problems so she shuts the fuck up and i made a mistake. If you ever think about doing it dont

All these animals ever do is fuck. Just useless meat skin at the end of the day.

literally can't be on social media at all , without hearing about people talking about sex, secret links, someone going on a date, , situationships.

i feel like I am at my lowest point. all i do these days is lay on my bed and count the seconds, till it's time to go bed

no place is safe for an incel whose perpetually mourning state...not outdoors, not online.
I know that's why I deleted every social media recently. It's not good for you in the end, you're right, every 3 out of 4 videos/posts you see is when your boyfriend this when your boyfriend that :foidSoy: when you're talking to him and then oh when you're with your friends and :soy:
it was too much
Also there are literal tiktok posts, non sarcastic, bragging about bodycount and post comments are "silent repost" it's over

I know that's why I deleted every social media recently. It's not good for you in the end, you're right, every 3 out of 4 videos/posts you see is when your boyfriend this when your boyfriend that :foidSoy: when you're talking to him and then oh when you're with your friends and :soy:
it was too much
Also there are literal tiktok posts, non sarcastic, bragging about bodycount and post comments are "silent repost" it

it was too much
Also there are literal tiktok posts, non sarcastic, bragging about bodycount and post comments are "silent repost" it
I've seen too too many tiktoks about foids talking about being ran through, in situationships, talking about still thinking about their ex , about dick appointments to even copw about ever finding a girl who with no past