Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm just gonna go on meds

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
Title. I am sick of making an ass out of myself

>that will just make you a zombie

I see. If you get on these meds. Just be careful so you don't go too jewed from them
No I want to be actual reddit. Pure normie who worships Jews. Anything else isn't worth it.

Blackpill is the only med you need

No I want to be actual reddit. Pure normie who worships Jews. Anything else isn't worth it.
Good luck on that goal
200 2

It's a tough one, is it better to feel terrible all the time, and not succumb to (((meds))) or take the kike pills and numb yourself, plus any other potential side effects that come with them.

I went down kike pill road myself. Still feel overall miserable but it's not overwhelming like it used to be, thx to the pills ig.

It's a tough one, is it better to feel terrible all the time, and not succumb to (((meds))) or take the kike pills and numb yourself, plus any other potential side effects that come with them.

I went down kike pill road myself. Still feel overall miserable but it's not overwhelming like it used to be, thx to the pills ig.
I'm just sick of being seen of as a jack ass but I guess im too far gone now

true, i have no choice but to go on pills or ill go insane.

I'm on 'California rocket fuel' and still feel like roping every single second
They actually did some blood test and I think it was to do with being possibly placed on antipsychotics but nothing happened

I'm on 'California rocket fuel' and still feel like roping every single second
They actually did some blood test and I think it was to do with being possibly placed on antipsychotics but nothing happened
I can't keep embarrassing myself manic.

I am a literal joke