Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I'm hitting the wall

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
over the past few months I noticed that mostly older women (mid-20s and above) are nice to me. All the younger sluts treat me like shit now. When I go shopping they always have this blank expression or completely avoid making eye contact. I wish I could melt their stupid faces off with acid. Still, I hate older women just as much because I know they already rode the CC and are probably looking for betabux. I want to stab their eyes out when they greet me with those fake smiles.

I've noticed the girls closer to my age are mean to me, and the ones much older are nicer. I think it's because if a girl senses I have any sexual interest, they want to use every cue possible to dissuade me from approaching.

Opposite happening to me tbh.

how is This hitting the wall? Hitting the wall would imply you where attractive me getting attention but then you became unnatractive

older women are nice cause they dont see u as a potential suitor, just some nice boy

older women are nice cause they dont see u as a potential suitor
yeah probably.
Im just pissed because younger foids were at least polite/respectful until now. This is next level ragefuel

I've noticed the girls closer to my age are mean to me, and the ones much older are nicer. I think it's because if a girl senses I have any sexual interest, they want to use every cue possible to dissuade me from approaching.
Sounds pretty brutal.

Sounds pretty brutal.
If I'm out jogging, they'll literally turn their entire upper torso 90 degrees to avoid eye contact. I say "Hello." No answer. This amount of avoidance is unique to girls, others at least lift their hand up when I wave.

If I have to come in contact with girls it's monotone voice, no eye-contact, and a permanent scowl.

However! When I eat out, the waitresses have to be nice to me. Oh wait a minute... There's this place I go to regularly, and the waitresses are being less and less nice to me. I guess they know my tip and return are by rote.

If I have to come in contact with girls it's monotone voice, no eye-contact, and a permanent scowl.
this is what I constantly experienced today. It's over.

If you don't go for old you are volcel.

I've noticed that too, girls at my age are total bitches and mean to me, they don't even dare to make eye contact with me, i hope they get fucking crush by a van.

Teen girls are watching older men in their 20's weirdly because they begin to have sex related problems (periods, body changes, boys of their age are also acting differently with them accordingly to these changes, etc.). That's just a phase of psychological development. Don't worry though, they will not wait too many years before tasting the dick of some Chad of your age.

Legit. Women literally pre-emptively tell you to fuck off JFL.

over the past few months I noticed that mostly older women (mid-20s and above) are nice to me. All the younger sluts treat me like shit now. When I go shopping they always have this blank expression or completely avoid making eye contact. I wish I could melt their stupid faces off with acid. Still, I hate older women just as much because I know they already rode the CC and are probably looking for betabux. I want to stab their eyes out when they greet me with those fake smiles.

Haha

I might be paranoid but older women and even some 30s seem to act nicer to me now that I am 30.

Either not seeing me as a possible mate at all or betabux seeking.
I've noticed that too, girls at my age are total bitches and mean to me, they don't even dare to make eye contact with me, i hope they get fucking crush by a van.
This.

I am reading a book about body language and it actually says a lot about women.

You know what? Those bitches have better peripheral vision. They can scan a man without hkm noticing it. It take them less than a second to evaluate you without looking at you directly.

So basicaly as soon as she sees youre in her age range, BUT URE UGLY, she will avoid you as much as possible. She doesnt want to be even near you. As if it harms her SMV.

Even if ure her looksmatch. That is actually most dangerous to her - she cant accept being put in her place with her looksmatch. So she avoids you.

If shes much older or in a serious relationship she loses this instinct and can act to you nice again.

Much younger girls wont look at you simply due to no interest.

Last edited: