Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm having a mental breakdown.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I can't sleep and when I do I wake up multiple times during the night every person I see or talk to including here seems to despise me I keep trying to stay off the site so i don't say things that bother members on here but i keep coming back and typing something stupid out

Why do you say that? I've read many of your threads and I've never read something stupid.

I think you're having a mental breakdown

Go crazy go stupid aaaaa

Go John Wick

Breaks me down mentally. :p

I had a stroke trying to read this

i think thats called insominia

I dont think you're having a mental breakdown

Dont rope bro

Seriously bad things can happen if you have really bad sleep deprevation. Insomnia can lead to a sleep psychosis, basically like a walking dream/nightmare. And once it happens you won't be able to wake up, and you either end up in the hospital, jail, or dead.

I despise you for acting like the typical person your age and being 'depressed' and saying how 'everyone hates me!!' when that literally isn't the case and you know it because all you're doing is attention seeking.

I believe you are depressed obviously tho cuz ur an incel. But everything Ur feeling right now is 2x worse than it will be when Ur 17. When Ur 17 hormones go down and you will feel less bad. When Ur at the age Ur at now all Ur emotions are exagerrated. If u stay for another year you won't want to kill urself.

Go crazy go stupid aaaaa
:lul::lul::lul:

The worst is yet to come

I don’t despise you or hate you. Take a break from this place for your own sanity.

I can't sleep and when I do I wake up multiple times during the night every person I see or talk to including here seems to despise me I keep trying to stay off the site so i don't say things that bother members on here but i keep coming back and typing something stupid out
welcome to the club, today my psiquiatrist hasnt attended me and I satrted to feel no one in the world dont care about me, and that i should rope allready, and so on

Have some conviction in yourself. Why should you care if people despise you?

BREAKDOWN
BREAKDOWN

(Try this shit now!)

Honestly OP, when you wake up in the middle of the night, don't go online. It just makes you feel worse.
And you're definitely not the first to have a mental breakdown. Shit happens. Enjoy the ride, see you on the other side.

Ur feeling right now is 2x worse than it will be when Ur 17. When Ur 17 hormones go down and you will feel less bad. When Ur at the age Ur at now all Ur emotions are exagerrated. If u stay for another year you won't want to kill urself

Translation: "I have a rare Low T condition and I think its the same for everyone"

This!
What are you talking about? A massive hormonal decline from 16 to 17? :lul:
Translation: "I have a rare Low T condition and I think its the same for everyone"
It's true. Ur emotions are exaggerated at that age.

It's either due to age, hormones or just getting used to the depression like most incels do, e.g. when Ur first depressed u cry evry nite but then after a year or 2 you're just numb to all emotions and feel nothing and constantly feel tired n all dat. That's the stage im at rn.

It's true. Ur emotions are exaggerated at that age.

It's either due to age, hormones or just getting used to the depression like most incels do, e.g. when Ur first depressed u cry evry nite but then after a year or 2 you're just numb to all emotions and feel nothing and constantly feel tired n all dat. That's the stage im at rn.
Ok, I get it. You mean inceldom makes things worse over the time. Agreed.

Sleeping well is for normies with normie problems.

Dude, you are suicidal and 15 years old. Isn't the time to ask your pare to see a psychotherapist?