Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I'm gonna start gaming again

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I haven't played video games since 2015. Now that I'm accumulating monies, I think I'm gonna buy a PS4. What do you all recommend I play?

same bro. Are we the same person?

Sekiro? I don't play AAA titles anymore unless they are on sale.

Devil may cry 5, Resident evil 2, Rainbow is good if you can deal with all the bullshit, fortnite, god there are just too many games that came out recently for me to recount them all. I have a pc so I'm only recommending what I've played that I know is on PS4.
Sekiro? I don't play AAA titles anymore unless they are on sale.
This year there has been a couple actually good AAA usually though it's shit.

Final Fantasy XV ( open world fantasy action game)
Sekiro Shadows Die twice (dark souls asian version)
Devil May cry 5 (Awesome combat mechanics like no other)
Tekken 7 (if you like competitive fighting games,easy to learn ,hard to master)

these are games i play the most,i highly recommend any of them.Except tekken since if you havent played previous fighting games ,youll just end up button mashing even when you first learn move sets.Its a niche genre.

Final Fantasy XV ( open world fantasy action game)
Sekiro Shadows Die twice (dark souls asian version)
Devil May cry 5 (Awesome combat mechanics like no other)
Tekken 7 (if you like competitive fighting games,easy to learn ,hard to master)

these are games i play the most,i highly recommend any of them.Except tekken since if you havent played previous fighting games ,youll just end up button mashing even when you first learn move sets.Its a niche genre.
I would recommend anyone Soul Calibur over tekken if they have never played a fighting game before. You need to be a master at the joystick in order to even move properly with alot of the characters let alone complex attack inputs. Imagine having someone who never used a joystick try to perform electrics or even basic "while standing" punishes.

I stopped gaming after I started University about two years ago. The whole idea of becoming committed to games horrified me, so I decided to retire from it.

I stopped gaming after I started University about two years ago. The whole idea of becoming committed to games horrified me, so I decided to retire from it.
It's not like we have a social life to keep us entertained irl... Games are an escape from our bull shit reality.

Gaming is best cope there is tbh, get RDR2

If you're buying a PS4, definitely Bloodborne+DLC

Nothing better than dark souls, but that was in 2012

You don't need money to play games. You can always pirate or play a bunch of free roguelike classics (DCSS, Dwarf Fortress). Daggerfall is a great game and is free.

Gaming industry is cucked, don't give it money.

-RDR2
-Uncharted 4 + The nathan drake trilogy.
-The Witcher 3
-Bloodborne
-Detroit become human
-God of War 4

Kingdom Come - Deliverence.

Its medieval bohemia and realistic to boot. No ethnics, no token minorities, no women in important positions.

-Fallout 4
-Skyrim
-GTA V
-Hitman
-Tekken 7
-Deus Ex Mankind Divided
-Fallout 76

Rdr2
Skyrim
Devil May Cry 5
Mortal Kombat
Hitman 2
The best of all.....Minecraft

dying light 2, coming soon

It's not a bad thing to include into a wider coping strategy.

I recommend you wait for next gen bro.

Bioshock
Metro Exodus
Days Gone
The Evil Within
The Last of Us
Ace Combat 7

Street Fighter IV
Tekken 7
Dynasty Warriors 8
Dead or Alive 6
Mortal Kombat 11
Fortnite
Friday the 13th
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Sonic Mania
Horizon Zero Dawn
Final Fantasy 15
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator 2

It's the best cope. Idk why I ever left it. Recently pulled this outta my closet