Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i think im gonna fail college

flipcel

flipcel

AVIcel
★★★
idk what to do, I've barely passed any tasks because I'm lazy and depressed.

same tbh. Im depressed and extremely slow learner. My cognitive abilities are in the shitter :feelsbadman:

Start exercising, think like a prisoner, stop visiting this site.

hm, cos since I was little I didnt shit regulary so myb thats why
if you have shit diet due to parents when young , your digestive system is fucked. at least happened to me eventually, and am now recovering via diet control + probiotics. Should be back to normal in a year.

Can't fail if you quit

same tbh. Im depressed and extremely slow learner. My cognitive abilities are in the shitter :feelsbadman:
Same. I'm in a coding class and picking up the stuff really slow. Makes me feel useless that I can't even claim to be smart anymore

Same. I'm in a coding class and picking up the stuff really slow. Makes me feel useless that I can't even claim to be smart anymore
I tried learning coding on my own through a beginner online course. All I ended up doing was copying code like an idiot. I didnt know how to actually solve problems